Elechi Amadi Poly HND Part-Time Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out. Elechi Amadi polytechnic has begun the sale of forms for admission into part-time HND program of the institution for 2021/2022 academic session. Applicants who are interested in studying any of the under-listed courses in Elechi Amadi Polytechnic should purchase the admission form with directives from the management of the school. Interested applicants should see the available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
PART TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Higher National Diploma in Accountancy Waec registration
- Higher National Diploma in Public Administration
- Higher National Diploma in Computer Science
Applicants must possess the following:
- National Diploma in the relevant discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit from Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic or any recognised Polytechnic. Elechi Amadi Poly HND Part-Time Admission Form
- Evidence of one year post National Diploma (ND) relevant Industrial Works Experience Scheme (SIWES).
- Applicants must satisfy all requirements for admission into relevant ND programmes in the relevant department of choice.
- Applicants from other Polytechnics should ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded by their Institutions early enough to the Registrar, Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic.
Method of Application
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively. Jamb result
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 30th September, 2021
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.