Are you searching for products you can sell to make fast money? If yes, see the 10 fast selling Nigerian snacks.
Snacks are light foods that everybody eats. You can find various types of snacks in Nigeria. In my research, I found up to 100 snacks in Nigeria.
Many of them are tribal (eaten in certain parts of Nigeria). Some Nigerian snacks are more popular than others.
There are some Nigerian snacks that are widely eaten. They are the most popular ones. I have compiled to 10 fast selling Nigerian snacks.
10 Fast Selling Nigerian Snacks
10. Moi Moi: this is made from beans. It’s a bit heavier that Akara. So many people likes moi moi because of it’s nutritional value. It’s rich in protein and other nutrients.
9. Akara: Akara is a very popular snack in Nigeria. You will often see the sellers on different parts of Nigeria.
8. Groundnut: This is another popular snacks taken in Nigeria. It’s among the top 10 fast selling Nigerian snacks.
7. Rolls and Puff Puff: Yeah, who doesn’t know puff puff, fish roll or egg roll? It’s very popular here in Nigeria. That’s the reason I have included them among the 10 fast selling Nigerian snacks.
6. Plantain Chips: These are fried unripe or ripe plantain. If you have traveled before, you will remember seeing plantain chips at hold-ups and traffic jams. This is one of the 10 fast selling Nigerian snacks and it’s very rich in iron and other vitamins.
5. Meat Pie: This is the highest bought snacks in most eateries. It’s the fifth fast selling Nigerian snacks. Meat pie is very nutritious and it provided fast energy for eaters.
4. Suya: Suya is a sliced roasted meat (often beef). Suya is the fourth fast selling Nigerian snack. It’s very popular in drink spots and bars. In Nigeria, suya is a complementary commodity to beer.
3. Sugar Cane: Sugar cane supplies fast energy and quench taste when you need it. It’s the 3rd fast selling Nigerian snacks.
2. Chin Chin: This is the second fast selling Nigerian snacks. Chin chin are fried and package in small containers. Everyone in Nigeria likes chin chin. Please read How to Start Chin-Chin Production and Marketing Business in Nigeria.
1. Gala: You doesn’t know gala in Nigeria? Gala is the fastest selling snacks in Nigeria. Hawkers in check points make serious money selling gala.
How about you? What are fast selling Nigerian snacks?
Let’s hear from you in the comments below. Cheers
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!