FCE Zaria NCE Post-UTME Form 2021: Cut-off mark, Requirements. Federal College of Education Zaria has begun the sale of post UTME forms for admission into various available courses of its NCE program for 2021/2022 academic session. Interested applicants should see the list of available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
FCE Zaria Post-UTME (NCE Regular) for 2021/2022 session has commenced. This is to inform all interested candidates and the College Community the Provost on behalf of the Academic Board has approved the commencement of the sales of Form for the NCE Regular programmes.
Applications are made on prescribed forms for the various programmes in the College. Application for NCE Programme is made on JAMB Polytechnics and Colleges of Education Matriculation Form (MPCE). Call for the application is done through JAMB. And candidates are expected to sit for the selection examination on a specified date announced by JAMB. Successful Candidates are communicated on their success and admission.
Candidates who are admitted into the NCE Regular will be required to pay for JAMB Regularization and their Admission would be regularized by JAMB. FCE Zaria NCE Post-UTME Form
NCE Regular / NCE by Correspondence Course Combinations
- ADULT EDUCATION (DM).
- AGRICULTURAL EDUC(D. MAJOR). Npower Recruitment
- ARABIC/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- ARABIC/PRIMARY EDUC. STUDIES.
- BIOLOGY/INTERGRATED SCIENCE.
- BIOLOGY/PRIMARY EDUC STUDIES.
- BUSINESS EDUC.(D. MAJOR). Pounds to Naira
- CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS.
- C.R.S/POL. SCIENCE.
- C.R.S/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- C.R.S/PRIMARY EDUC. STUDIES.
- CHEMISTRY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- EARLY CHILD EDU(DM).
- ECONOMICS/POL. SCIENCE.
- ECONOMICS/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- ENGLISH/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- ENGLISH/C.R.S. Waec Result
- ENGLISH/ISLAMIC STUDIES. Jamb Result
- ENGLISH/POL. SCIENCE.
- ENGLISH/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- ENGLISH(D. Major).
- FRENCH/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- GEOGRAPHY/POL. SCIENCE.
- GEOGRAPHY/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- GEOGRAPHY/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- HAUSA/POL. SCIENCE.
- HAUSA/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- HAUSA/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- HAUSA/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- HOME ECONOMICS(D. MAJOR).
- IGBO/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- IGBO/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- IGBO/ISLAMIC STUDIES. Dollar to Naira Rate
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE(D. MAJOR). Jamb form
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/COMPUTER SCIENCE.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/COMPUTER.
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE/PHYSICS.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/ECONOMICS.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/POL. SCIENCE.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/GEOGRAPHY.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES.
- MATHEMATICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- PHYSICAL & HEALTH EDUC.(D.MAJOR).
- PHE/COMPUTER SCIENCE.
- PHE/INTER SCIENCE.
- PHYSICS/INTEGRATED SCIENCE.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION(DM).
- SOCIAL STUDIES/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- SOCIAL STUDIES(D. MAJOR).
- SOCIAL STUDIES/FRENCH.
- SOCIAL STUDIES/COMPUTER.
- SOCIAL STUDIES/POL. SCIENCE.
- YORUBA/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- YORUBA/GEOGRAPHY. Npower Recruitment
- YORUBA/ISLAMIC STUDIES.
- YORUBA/SOCIAL STUDIES.
NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE)
- GCE O/L or SSCE with passes in at least five (5) subjects in two sittings, four of which must be at credit level.
- Grade II Teachers Certificate (TC II) /Higher Islamic Studies (SISC) with credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
- R.S.A or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate or the Federal Craft Training Certificate.
- Associate Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad.
- Credits in English and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses.
- Successful candidates in the Pre-NCE, (Languages or Sciences), final examination organized by an accredited body, would also be qualified for admission.
- The College may, in addition to all of the above, administer its own qualifying elimination tests and/or interviews for some courses, e.g. Physical and Health
NCE BY CORRESPONDENCE (NCE CC)
To be admitted into the NCE by Correspondence programme, a candidate must have any of the following:
- Teachers’ Grade II (TC II) with credits/merits in three subjects one of which must be in the subject the candidate wishes to study.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with passes in five subjects in one sitting, three of which must be at credit level.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with passes in five subjects, four of which must be at credit level in two sittings.
- Grade II pass certificate with a minimum of five years post qualification teaching experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates are required to generate the College REMITA and make payment of N3,000 at the College Micro Finance BANK (ZAFEC) which shall be used to login for registration in the College Website http://www.fcezaria.net/student-application.php
DEFERMENT OF ADMISSION:
Admission is not deferrable. However, after completion of registration in the College, a newly registered student may defer a semester or course(s) by a written application to the Academic Secretary through the concerned Heads of Departments. Such Deferment is valid only through a written approval by the Academic Secretary.
- Candidates are advised to generate Transaction ID (remita) from the College Portal (www.fcezaria.net) before proceeding to any commercial bank(s) for the payment of the screening fee. Dollar to Naira Rate
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.