Free Nitda Scholarship Past Questions. This scholarship scheme aims at promoting proficiency in Information Technology at Doctorate and Masters Levels. The Scholarships are targeted at 2 persons per state of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, including the FCT at masters level and 1 person per Geo-political zone of the country at doctorate level. This will enhance human capacity building in core areas of Information Technology across Nigeria.
Candidate who get this past questions and answers testify about it and how it helps them pass the examination with ease. This past questions are compiled from past questions from previous years and this past questions are honestly of tremendous help for every one who have interest in the examination.
Why you need Free Nitda Scholarship Past Questions
‣ It will be easy for you to recognize repeated questions and answer them with ease and speed.
‣ It gives you knowledge on the number of questions given and allocated time.
‣ It gives exposure to the marking scheme.
‣ It helps you think fast and beyond your capacity. You won’t also feel intimidated by the crowd or question because you’ll be prepared for it.
‣It guides you on how to answer exam technical questions.
How is Free Nitda Scholarship Past Questions
Like many other scholarship tests, the NITDA scholarship aptitude test is divided into three sections which are the Numerical reasoning, Verbal reasoning and Logical reasoning tests. These three sections are designed to test a candidate’s preparedness, practical-ness, and logical prowess. Calculators are absolutely forbidden, and the use of them leads to the automatic disqualification of the involved candidate(s).
Sample of Free Nitda Scholarship Past Questions
C. Cannot Say
C Cannot Say
C Cannot Say
C. Cannot Say
C Cannot Say
A. RAM, ROM, Cache, Magnetic tape, Hard disk
B. Cache, RAM, ROM, Hard disk, Magnetic tape
C. Magnetic tape, Hard disk, RAM, ROM, Cache
7. Which of the following is not an example of a utility program?
A. Backup software
B. Operating system
C. Anti-virus software
8. The first search engine on the internet is
9. What programming language is used to create programs like applets?
B. C Language
10. The first computer virus was called
B. Creeper virus
C. Elk Cloner
D. SCA Virus
How to Buy
The complete Nitda Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Lautech Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nitda Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.