Free WAEC Past Questions Download. For all those who are going to write waec examination this year and wondering how they will make it in the exams! Worry no more because there is good news. This past question will be of tremendous help to assist you to get through WAEC examination this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Free Waec Past Questions Download in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
What is Free Waec Past Questions?
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. Free Waec Past Questions is the compilation of all the Free Waec Past Questions that has been given to students to qualify them for issuance and collection of school certificate and the past question is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore,Free Waec Past Questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well.
All who have bought our past questions sends testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With the proper use of our original Free Waec Past Questions Download you will definitely pass the WAEC exams and come out smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is Free Waec Past Questions Download Patterned
Normally, the Free Waec Past Questions Download is patterned in three ways. there are the objectives, theory, and to some subjects, there is the practical aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Free Waec Past Questions Download in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need A Copy of Free Waec Past Questions Download
If you would not like to be disappointed during the waec examination, then it’s high time you buckled down for the examination. You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the Free Waec Past Questions Download from us, and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises. Dollar to Naira Rate
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Free Waec Past Questions Samples
In other to know that we are giving out the original Free Waec Past Questions Download we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
PAPER 1 SECTION 1
In each of the following sentences, there is one underlined word and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
1. Most African countries face poverty while few enjoy ……………………….
2. Last year our farmers cultivated more crops than they……………………….
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that best completes each of the following sentences.
3. There would have been a riot in our school but for the timely……………..of our staff.
4. The armed robbers ……………every room in the bank to look for money.
After each of the following sentences, a list of possible interpretations is given. Choose the interpretation that you consider most appropriate for each sentence.
5. Ade is too clever by half. This means that Ade is
A. far cleverer than others.
B. actually very stupid in his behaviour.
C. annoyingly clever.
D. behaving to be clever but is not.
6. Ameh is really being economical with the truth. This means that Ameh
A. is being praised for being honest.
B. does not know enough.
C. knows more than he is prepared to say.
D. is not telling the truth.
From the words lettered A to D below each of the following sentences, chose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word as it is used in the sentence.
7. By failing to attend the interview, Idoko has lost a golden opportunity.
8. I hope the principal would be gracious enough to forgive us.
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentences.
9. A good citizen abides ………….. the rules of the land.
10. Since his swearing-in, the governor ……………….. his hometown.
A. had not been visiting
B. has not visited
C. did not visit
D. had not visited
SECTION A (50 MARKS)
Answer one question only from this section. All questions carry equal marks. Your answer should not be less than 450 words.
You are advised to spend about 50 minutes on this section.
- Your friend in another school has requested information about your school to enable him to decide on moving over to your school. Write a letter to him discussing at least three areas in which your school excels.
- Write an article for publication in your school magazine, discussing the reasons why children in your area drop out of school and suggesting ways of minimizing it.
- As the president of your youth club, write a letter to the chairman of your Local Government Association complaining about the increasing rate of child labour and suggesting ways of curbing it.
- You are the chief speaker in a debate on the topic: Women should not be in paid employment while still bearing children. Write your contribution for or against the topic.
- Write a story that ends with the words: That experience will linger on my mind for a long time.
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Past Questions Download with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Free WAEC Past Questions Download, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you success!
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!