Are you good at writing? If yes, you are in luck. Apply now for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria 2020 at InfoGuideNigeria.com.
InfoGuide Nigeria is a multi-author blog in Nigeria. The team comprises professionals and Consultants from different fields of human endeavour. They converge together to share their professional knowledge with others.
At InfoGuideNigeria.com, we publish several helpful articles in various categories, such as how-to articles, where to find things, resources, business, interviews, and reviews. Our aim is to provide the daily living guide for Nigerians and her friends.
Niche: Nigeria (Topics will be given). You may be required to be so resourceful so as to produce contents on areas that may not be so familiar to you.
Payments: N500 per article (payable on employee’s demand – daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
We have two payment options;
- Payment per articles via recharge card (Virtual Top Up)
- Payment via bank transfer (minimum is N5,000) to avoid incessant bank charges.
You can choose which payment method you prefer.
Article qualities needed for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria 2020:
All articles should be;
(1) not less than 1000 words (maybe more depending on the emerging ideas when writing)
(2) 100% original ideas and plagiarism free
(3) well informing (with bullet points and pictures) if applicable
(4) good command of English
(5) ability to engage readers and spark action
How to Apply for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria 2019
Interested Applicants should request for a topic from the manager of this website. He/She will write and submit an article on the topic provided. Acceptance shall be based on the article(s) provided after assessment.
To request for topic, send your CV and cover letter with the subject “Request for Topic” to infoguidewriters[@]gmail.com
(Optional) If accepted, you may be required to send us any source of identification ( a copy of national ID, Driver’s License or International Passport)
InfoGuide Nigeria Guidelines
(3) Related Search Terms: Before you write, put that topic in Google search. On google search result, scroll to the bottom of the page and see the related search terms. Make sure you embed the related search terms into your article.
(4) Article Length: The word count should not be less than 1000 words. It might be more. I have some writers who publish 2000+ words. So, do not limit your ideas to 1000 words. I expect you to write more if need be.
(5) Post Image: If you have a very relevant image, just copy it and paste it where you will want it to appear in the article.
Team Leader @InfoGuideNG
Facebook: Ifiokobong Ibanga
Click here to see the latest Study Abroad Scholarships and Guides
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).