FUTMINNA Undergraduate Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures 2022/2023. This is to inform the entire public that the Federal University of Minna school’s administration has released the schedule for acceptance fee payment for the new session 2022/2023. Therefore all admitted candidates are to check below for registration procedures.
The management of Federal University of Technology Minna has released the Undergraduate Acceptance Payment and Registration Procedures for 2022/2023 Admission.
Payment of Acceptance Fee
- Click on the 2022/2023 UTME/ DE Admission Status Link to Print/Reprint your admission status, so that you can retrieve your STUDENT ID.
- Click on the link below to continue to the Acceptance Fee Payment page.
Acceptance Fee Payment
- Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
- Enter your STUDENT ID
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
- A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the University.
- Note: To Access your school email
- Visit the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
- Click on the Student link on the website FUTMINNA Undergraduate Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures
iii. A page is displayed showing Student Resources. Scroll down and click on Student e-mail. Alternatively, you can go to www.gmail.com
- Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
- Click on the inbox to retrieve the eportal password sent to your email. (Note: If there is no password in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the password)
- Click on the link below to continue to the Acceptance Fee Payment page. (https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng)
- Enter your Student ID and the eportal password from the email.
- Click on the Login button
- 11. Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
- 12. Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
- Click on Student Link and scroll down to select ‘e-portal’
- Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Enter your date of birth, nationality, and number of sittings of your examinations
- Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case of the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
- Click on Academic Record to upload credentials
- Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter the combination of the sittings on the seven (7) result boxes provided
- All Direct Entry candidates should do the same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First O’level Result, Second O’level Result (Optional), Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin).
Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
The Dimension for the signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
Click on the ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If cleared proceed to the payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!