GE Nigeria Salary – In this post, we will review the GE salary scale in Nigeria. Here you will see the official general electric salary for full time workers as well as internship.
.GE is an acronym for General Electric Co. The company is one of the top highest paying companies in Nigeria. They are known to employ great talents and experts, like Mechanical Engineers and Software developers.
GE Nigeria recruitment process can be difficult because they employ only the best hands.They are an electrical and electronic equipment company operating out of Fairfield.
GE has been operating in Nigeria for over 40 years, with businesses cutting across a number of key sectors including aviation, power, oil and gas, healthcare, and rail transportation.
In the last five years, there has been a renewed focus on Nigeria aiming at new service facilities and employment of more local talents to expand the country’s capabilities.
GE’s portfolio of technology solutions is well aligned with Nigeria’s infrastructure needs, and is contributing to economic development and improved quality of life in the region.
Employing over 900 people, of whom 90% are Nigerians, GE Nigeria serves more than 100 public and private sector customers from its offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onne and Abuja.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry through its people, leadership development, services, technology and scale.
The average income in GE Nigeria is $92,000 per annum. Employees with working experience are even paid higher on joining the company and there is tendency that such employees will earn more as the number of years they work in the company increases.
Apart from the years of experience, location of the employee, certificate and degrees, skills, and position/role in the company are other factors that determine the take home of a GE Nigeria worker.
The average salary per year at GE Nigeria is $92,000.
Aside bonuses, below is what GE pays their workers as salaries in a year:
1. Mechanical Engineer $61,349 – $106,615; Average is $79,393
2. Software Engineer $65,801 – $110,523; Average is $89,131
3. Senior Mechanical Engineer $70,266 – $134,165; Average is $99,700
4. Electrical Engineer $59,352 – $125,562; Average is $85,004
5. Manufacturing Engineer $56,394 – $109,006; Average is $78310
6. Operations Manager $67,163 – $155,578
7. Design Engineer $61,669 – $96,103; Average is $76,881
8. Senior Software Engineer $113,082
More Information About GE Nigeria
3135 Easton Turnpike
Fairfield, Connecticut 06828
Electrical and electronic equipment, Motion Picture and Video Production, Medical, Dental, and Hospital and Supplies, Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing, Electrical Lamp Bulb and Part Manufacturing, Household Audio and Video Equipment, Household Appliances, Aircraft Engines and Engine Parts, Electric Housewares and Fans, Personal Credit Institutions.
Number of Employees Worldwide:
How To Get A Job In Ge Nigeria
The job portal of GE Nigeria is https://www.ge.com/careers/
General Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognised institution.
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three subjects including English and at least passes in two other subjects; or
4. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects obtained at one sitting OR five subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution, or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects obtained at one sitting OR three subjects obtained at two sittings.
6. Must be a computer literate.
Latest Available Vacant Positions with Corresponding Locations:
1. Senior Systems Engineer; Lagos
2. Workover Lead Engineer; Lagos
3. Systems Engineering Manager; Lagos
4. Manifold Lead Engineer; Lagos
5. Project Director; Lagos
6. Controls Lead Engineer; Lagos
7. Project Engineering Manager; Lagos
8. Fast Power Tender Engineering Manager; Abuja, Lagos and Accra
9. Anesthesia Modality Manager
10. Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer – SSA; Rivers
11. Service Specialist – On Site Services ; Rivers
12. Protection and Control Engineer; Lagos
13. SPC Regional Services Manager SSA; Lagos
14. Bently Nevada & Control Solutions Sales Team Leader; Lagos
15. Utilities Communication Sales Manager
16. Talent Acquisition and Workforce Demand Manager – SSA; Lagos
1. Bentley Nevada & Control Solutions Sales Team Leader; Lagos.
2. Project Quality Manager; Angola, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa.
3. Ultrasound Sales Leader (WCA – LCT); Lagos
4. SPC Regional Services Manager SSA; Lagos
5. Services Specialist – On Site Services; Rivers
6. Protection & Controls Engineer; Lagos
7. GE Nigeria Graduate Early Career GIP Intern 2018; Lagos
8. Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer – SSA; Rivers
9. Talent Aquisition and Workforce Demand Manager – SSA; Lagos
10. Bentley Nevada & Control Solutions Sales Team Leader; Lagos
11. Anesthesia Modality Manager – Africa
12. Fast Power Tender Engineering Manager; Abuja, Lagos and AccraClick here to see the latest work from home jobs
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria