In this post you will see the German Embassy in Nigeria; address, email and contact phone number. You can use this information if you wish to contact the embassy.
Talking about German foreign policy, it is value-oriented and it is also interest driven. The policy is committed to using the available opportunities of globalization and as well, minimize its risks.
Moreso, the assertive promotion of inalienable as well as universal human rights is among the very important parts of the value-based German foreign policy.
What interest Nigeria is that the political section of this policy actually acts as a link between the Federal Republic of the Nigerian government and the Federal Republic of the German government.
Outside of the preparation of mutual visits, and bilateral talks as well as, the political negotiations, the political coverage of Nigeria is one of its major responsibilities. That is why the German’s bilateral relations with Nigeria are quite good and also its mutual exchange is correspondingly vibrant.
Having said that, it is worthy of note that, the German’s Foreign Office and its missions abroad, for instance, Nigeria here, is committed to improving conditions for the activities of the German business world.
Other things being equal, German is involving in the negotiation of investment promotion as well as investment protection treaties, including double taxation agreements and as well, stands as a representative of the German Federal Government in most international fora for trade and investment and negotiation for a friendly environment and also for equal opportunities for German companies.
For instance, talking about the economic section of the German Embassy Abuja, Nigeria, this, in concrete terms is all about promoting the German economic interests in Nigeria and also protecting as well as promoting investment in Germany and contribute to the development of equitable and sustainable global economic cooperation. Nevertheless, Nigeria is one of the political companions and networkers and facilitators to the realization of this goal.
German Embassy In Nigeria Address
Detailed Information About German Embassy And Its Contact:
9 Lake Maracaibo Close, Maitama, Abuja Nigeria
Germany Consulate in Lagos Address:
15 Walter Carrington Crescent, formerly Eleke Crescent, Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
16 Functions of the German Embassy In Nigeria
The German Embassy has some functions in Nigeria, and so let us look at some of them. Below are some of them functions of the German Embassy in Nigeria:
1. To represent German’s government in Nigeria.
2. To protect the German’s interests and also the relationship of the German community living in Nigeria.
3. To promote the bilateral relations between Germany and the Nigeria as well as, communicate with its own authorities.
4. To present German’s positions as well as, the points of view that is before the institutions.
5. To monitor political, and economic, and social, and cultural as well as, defense issues, including any other matter of interest to Germany, and also monitor information to the German’s authorities with respect to all relevant issues.
6. To support the German’s authorities’ during its official visits to the country of Nigeria.
7. To negotiate bilateral treaties as well as, other memoranda.
8. To interact with the Universities, and the civil society as well as, the media in order to providing information when such information is necessary to the Germany
9. To pomote, and support, as well as, develop the German’s language and their culture, which is perhaps, directly undertaken by the Embassy’s Cultural Department and Education Office.
10. To manage social media for all the activities as organized by the Embassy of Germany in Nigeria.
11. To process the German’s official documents, such as, the consular registration, and passport, and identity cards among other things
12. To legalize the official German’s documents.
13. To help in the civil registration as well as, the nationality, such as in births, and marriages, and adoptions, as well as, deceases.
14. To offer emergency assistance to the German’s nationals.
15. To ensure that there is consular assistance to German’s nationals in the event of judicial arrest and also procedure as well as, at the time of imprisonment.
16. To register German’s repatriating nationals.
More so, perhaps, the idea of diplomatic mission is usually something that has to do with International Relations, with a network of several other representative officers all for the purpose of promoting and as well, defending the citizens’ interests internationally, while also making sure that it ensures, there is respect for authorities, as well as, consistency on the part of the government activities.Click here to see the latest work from home jobs
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).