\IAUE Regular/Wknd PT & HND Conversion Program Admission Form 2022/2023. Candidates who are interested in gaining admission into the Regular/Wknd Part-time or the HND Conversion to Degree Programmes of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education are should see details of the list of available courses, admission requirements and how to apply below.
The HND conversion to a degree programme is a programme mainly for HND holders who would like to equate their HND with degree. Hence, the conversion programme is meant to place both certificates as equals.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into:
1. Regular Part-time/Weekend Programme &
2. HND Conversion to Degree Programmes
FIELDS OF STUDY:
a. Degree: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A/BA.ED)
1. Faculty: Humanities
English and Communications Arts
French and International Studies
Religious and Cultural Studies
Fine and Applied Arts
History and Diplomatic Studies
b. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education
2. Faculty: Business Studies
Office and Information Management (Secretarial Studies)
3. Faculty: Natural and Applied Science
Human Kinetics/Health and Safety Education
4. Faculty: Social Science
Peace and Conflict Studies
5. Faculty: Vocational and Technical Education
Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics)
6. Faculty: Education
Guidance and Counselling
Primary Education Studies
Library and Information Science
FEATURES OF THE PART-TIME REGULAR PROGRAMME:
Attend classes and take courses together with their regular counterparts
Write Examination alongside their regular counterparts
Obtain first degree in 4years as their regular counterparts
Have benefits of regular Academic environment
Can apply for hostel accommodation
May not participate in NYSC, but will on graduation be issued certificate of exclusion from National Youth Service Corps.
NB: All part-time students are required to validate their admission into the university by registering with JAMB.
Thereafter the university will complete the admission process with JAMB in CAPS to enable all part-time student obtain admission letter from JAMB. All part-time students will be informed when the JAMB portal is ready for registration with JAMB.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME REGULAR AND WEEKEND PART-TIME
Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics, three of which should be relevant to the course the student wishes to offer.
SECTION 2: HND CONVERSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
One Academic Year (Two Semesters) Post HND B.Sc., B.A, B.Tech Degrees in Any of the above related courses in the various faculties of the university (1-6).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HND CONVERSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES
1. Possession of HND Certificate from a recognized Polytechnic or Institution or Recognized Professional Accounting Bodies, e.g Fellow of ICAN, ANAN, ACCA or any other professional accounting qualification. (This applies to accounting candidates only).
2. Completion or exemption and/or exclusion from NYSC where applicable
3. Candidates must possess credits in English Language and Mathematics at O’level.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR PART-TIME REGULAR/WEEKEND PART-TIME AND HND CONVERSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Application is online through the university website. After creating account on the registration page, candidates are expected to log in to the university portal with their username and password and continue registration/payment process. Admission form for HND Conversion to Degree Programmes is N31, 200.00 only and Part-time Weekend/Regular Part-time Programmes is N26, 200.00 only, payable through the university portal. No account number is required. All transactions are secured through the university online portal. (Check procedure for online registration).
The registration portal will be closed on 30th September, 2022.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education @
07038103386, 08056582284, 08039509869, 08056233689, and 08064020035.
Proceed for online registration as follows!
Procedure for Online Registration
1. Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
2. On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2022/2023 PART-TIME ADMISSION
EXERCISE or (http://www.iaueesp.com/ccereg/index)
3. On the page that appears, click on REGISTER FOR 2022/2023 PART-TIME ADMISSION EXCERCISE
- Fill the form correctly and click on Create account.
- An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you.Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
4. Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email
5. You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
6. Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay
7. You will be redirected to Interswitch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently. For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
8. After successful payment, click on ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
9. Print your Registration Slip and log out.
10.Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university portal.
Registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location or can visit the Administrative Centre at St John’s Campus, near Garrison junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education @
07038103386, 08038700797, 08056582284, and 08039509869.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here