ICAN Past Questions November 2015. For those who are writing the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) Examination this year and are worried about how the exams will be set, worry no more. There is good news right now and in this post, you will get to discover how you will come out with good grades in your examination.
Remember that before going for any examinations, maximum preparation is required to get success. That is why we went through to gather all the questions from past years that will help you to succeed. This past question covers how the examinations is patterned, important topics that do not miss out, and the simplest ways to answer these questions to suit the marking scheme.
How is ICAN Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the ICAN Past Questions is patterned in multiple-choice. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Why You Need A Copy of ICAN Past Questions
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the ICAN Past Questions and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. You will be losing out if you don’t get a copy for yourself.
One reason to use past questions is to form an excellent basis for revision in preparation for examinations and prevention of future mistakes by having a clear focus.
ICAN Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original ICAN Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
(1) Which of the items listed below is NOT an example of distribution overheads?
- Upkeep and running of delivery vans
- Samples and displays
- Warehouse wages and salaries
- Packing cases
- Loading expenses
(2) Wages are paid at an agreed rate per hour, day or week without reference to work done in the following circumstances EXCEPT
- Factory operatives’ work.
- General laborers’ work.
- Supervisors and inspectors’ work.
- Where supervision is close.
- Where measurement of work would not be simple.
(3) Which of the under-listed factors is NOT considered in computing Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)?
- Reorder level
- Annual demand
- Cost of holding stock
- Cost of ordering
- Storage facility
(4) Over-absorption of overheads occurs where
- Absorbed overheads exceed budgeted overheads.
- Actual overheads exceed absorbed overheads.
- Budgeted overheads exceed absorbed overheads.
- Absorbed overheads exceed actual overheads.
- Over-absorbed overheads exceed budgeted overheads.
(5) In marginal costing techniques, breakeven point is the level of activity where contribution is equal to
- Profit plus tax.
- Fixed cost plus profit.
- Gross profit.
- Fixed cost only.
- Variable cost plus fixed cost
(6) In marginal costing techniques, breakeven point is the level of activity where contribution is equal to
- Profit plus tax.
- Fixed cost plus profit.
- Gross profit.
- Fixed cost only.
- Variable cost plus fixed cost.
(7) In the accounts of a process costing system, scraps would be charged to
- Cost Centre.
- Abnormal loss account.
- Profit and loss account.
- Production control.
How to Buy
To purchase this past question, chat with the number 08026529647 on Whatsapp to check availability.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for ICAN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, ICAN Past Questions November 2015, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.