KUST Post-UTME/DE form 2021: Cut-off mark, Requirements. For all those candidates who are looking for admission into the Kano University of Science And Technology Wudil, Kano State – Nigeria (Kust Wudil), the management of the school wishes to announce officially that the KUST Wudil Post-UTME and direct entry (DE) form for the 2021 academic session is out. Candidates who have scored up to the required JAMB cut off mark for KUST Wudil should kindly see the admission requirement, the price of the form, and the registration procedures below.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who applied for admission into Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and chose the University as First Choice are required to register. Waec Result
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION
- UTME candidates with scores of 120 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online KUST Post-UTME/DE Form
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Visit KUST, Wudil Post-UTME registration portal: https://applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng/applicant/register
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2.000:00) only using Master/ Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A Level DJME, NCE result(s) or Diplomal certificates or results 5 Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 18th October to Friday 12th November, 2021.
INFORMATION TO NOTE:
- The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport size Photographs and the 2021 UTME results for verification
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECD. WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals. Npower Recruitment
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Results option
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.