Kwara COE Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out. This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that the management of Kwara State College of Education has begun the sale of forms for admission into the various courses of its degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. Interested applicants should see the list of available courses, admission requirements and how to apply below.
Interested candidates are invited for admission into the full-time bachelor degree programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor Degrees are available:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)Kwara COE Degree Admission Form
- Nursery/Primary Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/BiologyKwara COE Degree Admission Form
- Education/Social Studies
Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME
Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements
* Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings
* Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including the English Language
* Candidates must have written and passed the 2021 UTME conducted by the JAMB
* The candidate’s score at the last UTME (2021) must not be less than 160
* Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
Direct Entry Candidate:
3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
* pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit or its equivalent in three subjects, including English, A pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/’O’level
* Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subjects including the English Language.Npower Recruitment
* Admission of Direct Entry Candidate is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college
* Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in two other subjects including the English Language.Jamb Result
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application for Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal. Visit this link: https://www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/regular/application to apply
The application fee is N2,000.
Interested applicants are to effect a change of Institution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (Affiliated to Ekiti State University) Kwara State on the JAMB portal. A change of course may also be required if the course you want to apply for is not the one you initially chose while filling your UTME (JAMB) form.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here