KWASU Business School Admission Form 2021/2022 Session Is Out. The management of Kwasu Business School has recently announced the admission form for interested candidates who wants to begin the professional programme for the school which runs for few months. More information on the available courses, application procedure, and more are discussed in this post. Check below; Dollar to Naira Rate
KWASU Business school (KBS) house postgraduate professional programmes with the sole aim of training graduates of all disciplines on strategic management theories and practice, necessary to excel in all managerial tasks and responsibilities across private, public and non-governmental organizations.
KBS professional master’s Degree programme run for a minimum of 18 months.
Available professional master’s degree programmes
1. Master’s in Business Administration
2. Master’s in Public Administration
3. Master’s in International Relations and Diplomacy
4. Master’s in policy and strategic studies
The tuition fee for the Regular part-time Master’s Degree programme is one hundred and twenty thousand naira (#120,000) for the first session on one hundred naira(#100,000) for the second session, while the Executive Master’s programme is two hundred thousand naira (#200,000) per session.
The fees per session are payable in two equal instalments.KWASU Business School Admission Form
A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma(HND) Certificate in any
Discipline from a recognized institution
1. Visit the online application portal
2. Click on “Create Account”
3. Fill the Application form by supplying your details.
4. Under “Academic programme” click on Business Sch professional Master (MBA, MPA)
5. Under “Mode of Entry”. Select “Professional Master’s”
6. Under “Mode of Study”, select “Regular Part-time or “Executive”.
7. Under “Select Centre” click on KWASU
8. Then click on “Register”
9. Click on “Save and proceed to payment” to Make a non-refundable fee of twenty thousand naira only(#20,000)
10. Fill the form online and upload credentials accordingly.
11. Submit the form by clicking on “Submit Application” Jamb Result
For Further Enquiries, please contact : Pounds to Naira
1. Dr Abdulrasaq Mustapha (Assistant Director) – 08035976174
2. Dr Musa .I Biala(Assistant Director) – 08060884444
Note: Deadline for registration: Friday, September 30th, 2022
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here