KWASU Post-UTME/DE Form 2021: Cut-off Mark, Requirements. Kwara State University, also known as KWASU, as the 77th university to be registered by the Nigerian Universities Commission and founded in 2009, wants to let all interested candidates and the general public know that the post-UTME and direct entry form for admission into the school is out and registration is ongoing. All suitable and qualified candidates interested in school admission are expected to apply. See the information below for the price of the form, admission requirements, and how to apply for post UTME and direct entry admission. KWASU Post-UTME/DE Form
KWASU Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, closing date and registration details for the 2021/2022 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is October 1st, 2021. Waec Result
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the underlisted categories for the 2021/2022 Pre-Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete.
- Candidates whose first choice of institution is KWASU Jamb Result
- Candidates interested in Admission into KWASU but have not made it their first choice. Such candidates are strictly advised to change to KWASU.
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available. Online registration starts from Friday 17th September 2021 and closes on Friday 1st October, 2021.
- REGISTRATION FEE: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only as screening fee.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Fill the Application Form by entering your details
- provide your names(First Name, Middle Name and Surname)
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- under Academic Programme, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you (Please note that you cannot use UTME application form for DE admission or vice versa)
- under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click “Register”
- On the next page, click “Save” and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button.
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt. Npower Recruitment
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
- Candidates are also to upload a valid scratch card number for verification of their O’level results.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into KWASU is based on meeting the University’s and the academic programme’s cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU. Dollar to Naira Rate
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any certificate for that matter, would lead to disqualification and would be reported to the Law Enforcement Agencies for possible prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (WhatsApp and text messages) or telegram helpdesk through the link provided below
- CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Friday 1st October, 2021.
Mohammed A. Shuaib
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.