LASUED Post-UTME Form 2022: Cut-off mark, Requirements. This is to inform the general public and all candidates who are interested in studying at Lagos State University of Education that the institution has begun the sale of post-utme forms for admission into 2022/2023 session. Information has not yet been given by the management about Lasued direct entry form for 2022/2023 session. However, if available we will do well to update you. Details on the list of available courses, admission requirements and how to apply has been provided below in this post.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Lagos State University of Education for the 2022/2023 session.
Admission is open to all, irrespective of race, tribe, religion, sex or political leanings. For the take-off of the new university, candidates will be admitted strictly to the 100-Level of the 67 identified programmes listed below
For admission to 100-Level through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), candidates should:
i. Obtain at least five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) or equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language in not more than two sittings; Jamb Result
ii. Score a minimum of 150 points in UTME specified by the University to JAMB.
iii. Pass the Post-UTME organized by the University.
LIST OF THE PROPOSED 67 TAKE-OFF PROGRAMMES IN THE 7 COLLEGES
1. B.A. Ed. History & Diplomatic Studies
2. B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
3. B.A. Ed. Christian Religious Studies
4. B.A. Christian Religious Studies
5. B.A. Ed Islamic Studies
6. B.A. Islamic Studies
7. B.A. Ed Fine Arts
8. B.A. Fine Arts
9. B.A. Ed. Music
10. B.A. Music
11. B.A. Theatre & Performing Arts
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION (COSED)
1. B.Sc. Ed. Biology
2 B.Sc. Biology
3 B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry
4. B.Sc. Chemistry
5. B.Sc. Ed. Physics
6 B.Sc. Physics
7 B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics
8 B.Sc. Mathematics
9 B.Sc. Ed. Statistics
10 B.Sc. Statistics
11. B.Sc Ed. Integrated Science
12 B.Sc. Ed. Health Education
13 B.Sc. Ed. Human Kinetics
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (COFTED)
1 B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science Pounds to Naira
2 B.Sc. Computer Science
3. B.Sc. Ed. Educational Technology
4 B.Sc. Ed. Automobile Technology
5 B.5c. Ed. Woodwork Technology
6. B.Sc. Ed. Electrical Technology
7 B.Sc. Ed. Metalwork Technology
8. B.Sc Library and Information Science
COLLEGE OF VOCATIONAL AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION COVED
1 B.Sc. Ed. Agriculture Science
2 B.Sc.Ed. Home Economics
3 B Sc. Home Economics
4 B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
5. B.Sc. Ed. Secretarial Administration
6 B.Sc. Ed. Accounting
7 B.Sc. Accounting
8. B. Ed. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION (COMSSED)
1 B.Sc Ed. Economics
2 B.Sc. Economics
3 B.Sc. Ed. Educational Management LASUED Post-UTME Form
4 B.Sc. Ed. Political Science
5. B.Sc. Political Science
6.B.Sc. Ed. Geography
7. B.Sc. Geography
8. B.Sc. Transport Management
9 B.Sc. Ed. Social Studies
10 B.Ed. Civic and Citizenship
COLLEGE OF SPECIALIZED AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION [COSPED)
1. B.Ed Early Childhood Care Education
2. B.Ed Primary Education Studies
3. B.Ed Counselling Pychology
4. B.Ed Special Education Dollar to Naira Rate
5. B.Ed Adult Education
COLLEGE OF LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION ARTS EDUCATION (COLCAED)
1. B.A Ed English
2. B.A English
2. B.A Ed French
3. B.A French
4. B.A Ed. Arabic
5. B.A Arabic
6. B.A Ed Yoruba
7. B.A Yoruba
8. B.A Ed Igbo
9. B.A Igbo
10. B.A Ed Hausa
11. B.A Hausa
1. Check the list of available programmes by clicking on List of Programmes
2. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now of the programme whose admission status is open (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to the email address you provide) Npower Recruitment
3. Your registered E-mail Address on this platform is your Username and your Surname is your Password
4. Continue by filling the Application Form step by step and click submit at the final stage
4. Make payment for the Post UTME screening fee and undergo the online screening exercise
5. Print the Completed Application form and Post-UTME screening Receipt
6. Proceed to the Admissions office with the printout and copies of your credentials
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!