Microsoft Office Specialist Power point 2016 Past Questions. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, microsoft office specialist power point past questions is what every intending ict student needs to pass the examination well. This past questions and answers is a compilation and it can be downloaded easily following the instructions in this post. JAMB Chemistry Past Questions
All those who have bought our power point Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original power point Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
Why you need Microsoft Office Specialist Powerpoint 2016 Past Questions
Students usually have anxiety when exams are near. Their mind keeps thinking how the exams will look like and if they will get their best grades. Some end up being sick because they cannot manage the pressure within them.
However, you can overcome this by preparing your mind on what to expect. Past exam papers will help you to familiarize yourself with exam questions. As a result, you can have peace of mind because you know what you are likely to find in the exam. Do not get headaches and sleepless nights because you haven’t prepared your mind; find past exam papers to help you out.
How is Microsoft Office Specialist Power point 2016 Past Questions Pattern?
Microsoft office specialist power point Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the power point Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Sample of Microsoft Office Specialist Power point 2016 Past Questions
1. Which view in PowerPoint can be used to enter speaker comments?
- (A) Normal
- (B) Slide show
- (C) Slide sorter
- (D) Notes page view
2. Which option in PowerPoint allows to carry slides from one computer to another?
- (A) Save As
- (B) Save and Go
- (C) Pack and Go
- (D) Web and Go
3. Which of the following can you use to add times to the slides in a presentation?
- (A) Slice Show menu
- (B) Rehearse timing button
- (C) Slide transition button
- (D) All of the above
4. Format painter
- (A) To paint pretty pictures on your slides
- (B) To copy formatting from one object or piece of text and then apply it elsewhere
- (C) To change the background color of your slides
- (D) To paint pretty pictures on background of slides
5. Which of the following statements is not true?
- (A) You can type text directly into a PowerPoint slide but typing in text box is more convenient
- (B) From Insert menu choose Picture and then From File to insert your images into slides
- (C) You can display a PowerPoint presentation in Normal, Slide Sorter or Slide Show view
- (D) You can show or hide task pane from View >> Toolbars
6. A new presentation can be created from
- (A) Blank Presentation
- (B) From Existing Presentation
- (C) From Design Template
- (D) All of above
How to Buy
The complete Power point Past Questions And Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.