MTN’s amazing rate offerings have made it one of the most well-liked cellular companies in Nigeria. You should take into account a few things before selecting a tariff plan that works for you. The characteristics of the tariff, its advantages, and how to switch to it are some of the aspects. What are these incredible MTN tariff plans, then?
A phone is a practical tool for communication and an indispensable helper in many situations. You can barely underestimate the use and significance of a cell phone in a person’s life today. Mobile phone network providers, like MTN, have a variety of alluring prices that will provide you with a wonderful user experience.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
MTN tariff plans and their benefits
One of the top mobile network operators in Nigeria is MTN. The network offers a number of pricing packages that are ideal for a certain group of users.
What are the advantages of the best MTN pricing plan? The wonderful MTN plans are listed below, along with the appropriate MTN migration codes.Duties of legal Job
1. MTN Pulse
The Pulse tariff plan is the perfect choice for you if you want to make inexpensive calls and browse the internet using inexpensive MTN data. Due to its several advantages for frequent phone users, adolescents make up the majority of this MTN plan’s members.
The advantages comprise:
- After spending N15.36 per day, a subscriber can contact networks in Nigeria for 11.26 kobo per second.
- Customers can purchase specific data bundles, including 1.5GB for N500 (the data last for a week) and 750MB for N300 (data is only good for three days)
- After activating certain data bundles, customers receive Pulse points that may be used to gain free data.
- They also provide customized Instagram and TikTok bundles, 350MB for N100 and 1GB for N200, so you can watch videos comfortably.
- 250MB for N25 and 500MB for N50, up to 2GB, of access to Pulse Nightlife Bundles.
- You receive a data bonus of 10MB when you recharge for the first time in the month.
Read Also: MTN double data code how to double mtn data
How to migrate to MTN Pulse
To switch to the MTN Pulse plan, follow these easy and simple steps. Using the MTN Pulse migration code is simple:
- Dial the code *406*1# or *123*2*2# to migrate
- Send 406 as a text to 131 (The MTN Pulse code)
Students between the ages of 9 and 15 have access to the resources they need to reach their full potential thanks to the mPulse tariff.
Some of the many advantages of the mPulse tariff are listed below:
data bonus when recharging airtime.
On your birthday, you receive a present of N200 in airtime.
On your first visit to the mPulse website, get 30MB for free.
SMS costs N4 to send to all networks in Nigeria.
For the mPulse website, it offers two different sorts of data bundles: 250MB for N50 and 750MB for N150.
Parents pass data and airtime to their children.
You receive a WhatsApp bonus for your first recharge of the month.
On all Nigerian networks, you have access to a discounted call rate of 15.36 kobo per second (N216 per minute).
How to migrate to MTN mPulse
The actions listed below should be followed to switch to this tariff.
- Dial *344*1# on your mobile phone
- Send ‘mPulse’ as a text to 131
3. XtraSpecial Prepaid
You can make calls at a flat rate of 15.36 kobo per second to all Nigerian networks and to twelve certain foreign countries from the first second with the MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid pricing.
This price is ideal for you if you frequently make international calls. Additional advantages of XtraSpecial Prepaid are listed below:
- 6GB of data per month for N2000.
- 1.5GB of data is available for N750 for 14 days.
- 3.75MB of data per month for N1500.
- You receive a 10MB data bonus with your first recharge of the month.
- call rates for Nigerian local networks are 15.36 kobo per second.
- You can call twelve foreign countries at a speed of 15.36 kobo per second.
How to migrate to XtraSpecial Prepaid tariff
The procedures involved in switching from any other tariffs to XtraSpecial Prepaid are as follows:
- Dial the code *408*1# or *123*2*4#
- Send 408 as a text to 131
- Log on to the myMTN app, click “Other Plans”, then choose MTN XtraSpecial tariff plan to migrate
4. XtraSpecial Postpaid
For calls to all Nigerian networks and twelve specifically chosen foreign countries, you pay a flat rate of 15.36 kobo per second with XtraSpecial Postpaid starting at the very first second.
The following unique data packages are some additional advantages of the XtraSpecial Postpaid tariff:
- 6GB of data each month for N2000
- 3.75GB of data per month for N1500
- 1.5GB of data for 14 days for N750
Steps to migrate to XtraSpecial Postpaid
If you are a prepaid user, you must visit one of the MTN service centers to migrate; if you are a postpaid subscriber, you enjoy a fixed charge. Make sure to follow these steps:
- Make sure a Subscriber Agreement Form is filled out and signed.
- Show us your legal national ID card, passport, or international passport.
- One passport photo is required.
- Check your credit rating.
5. MTN BetaTalk
These fantastic bonuses are available on the MTN BetaTalk:
- On every recharge of N1 and higher, you get 250% more airtime.
- Special data packages are available, with 40MB costing N50 and 250MB costing N200.
How to migrate to MTN Beta Talk
To switch to MTN Beta Talk, use the following code:
- Dial *123*2*1# which is the Beta Talk code, on your phone
- Send BT as a text to 131
MTN XtraValue provides the following:
- Airtime for domestic SMS and calls as well as overseas calls to specific countries
- Data following the purchase of any XtraValue Bundle plan.
There are two categories available:
How to migrate to XtraValue tariff plan
Choose your desired XtraValue plan by dialing *131*2#.
7. MTN XtraValue Carte
After subscribing to any XtraValue Carte bundle, you have the freedom to mix and match your bundles from a wide range of local, long-distance, and roaming phone and data services to create a unique bundle.
Any of these packages can be combined:
- voice package (National on-net and off-net calls and SMS)
- Data bundle, which is utilized for online viewing.Duties of a Bookkeeper
- Bundle for voice calls and text messaging when traveling.
- a roaming data package to access any website.
- IDD packages for particular overseas locations.
How to activate the XtraValue Carte bundle
The XtraValue Carte bundles can be activated by any MTN prepaid or postpaid subscriber. The necessary actions are as follows:
- Download the my MTN app first.
- Choose “Build Your Bundles” under “Bundle” after clicking.
- After that, you can select from a variety of phone, data, IDD, and roaming bundles.
If you are successful, you will be moved automatically to the XtraValue Carte plan, and the bundle items will be credited to your account.
8. MTN AWUF4U
When you recharge, which MTN plan offers a bonus? Undoubtedly, that is the AWUF4U pricing. Customers who use the plan receive a 400% airtime bonus on recharges of N100 or more or a 275% bonus on recharges of N1 to N99.
Receive the AWUF4U offer by:
- Dialing the code *888*PIN# on your phone
- Through VTU
9. MTN YafunYafun Tariff plan
YafunYafun provides consumers with a wide range of advantages following the registration and activation of a new SIM card. Among the services YafunYafun provides are:
Every N100 or above recharge comes with a 700% bonus. All websites consume 30% of the available data, and the remaining 40% is needed for SMS and national voice calls.
N400 for national SMS and calls, and N100 for any data activity make up the N500 activation incentive.
On certain data activations, get 100% more data.
How to activate MTN YafunYafun
Purchase a new SIM card, then activate it.
The USSD menu that will appear will allow you to choose the MTN Yafun Yafun rate plan.
It’s important to keep in mind that if you don’t select a tariff plan, you will automatically be activated on the YafunYafun plan.
How to migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun
Be aware that the MTN Yafun Yafun tariff plan is only valid for SIMs that have just been registered.
10. MTN TruTalk plan
After paying a daily fee of N7.17, this tariff plan charges 11.26 kobo per second for calls to Nigerian clients.
How to migrate to MTN TruTalk
- Dial *123*2*6#
- Text ‘TT’ to 131
These are the MTN tariff plans that are available to everyone in Nigeria, and strangely, switching between them is simple. Make your decision and take advantage of the most affordable calls and data deals.
Check JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!