NAITES Admission List 2021/2022 is Out. This is to inform all prospective candidates who applied for admission into the Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies [NAITES], that the school management has officially released the NAITES 1st Batch admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year. Interested candidates are to see the procedures on how to check their names on the admission list below.
This is to inform all applicants (ND, HND, Pre-ND and Pre-HND) of the Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies [NAITES] that the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
Prospective Candidates both Military, Para-Military Personnel, and Civilians are to log on to the online portal to check the admission status below NAITES Admission List
- You are to pay a Non-Refundable acceptance fee of (N 10,000.00) in any branch of UBA PLC through PAY Direct Platform with PR00139109 as your payment reference number. The payment of the acceptance fee indicates your acceptance of the admission offer.
- Candidates who do not accept his/her admission on or before 29th October, 2021 may have their admission forfeited. ICT training will take place from 17th to 24th January, 2022
- Candidates should download the guarantor/undertaking and clearance form from the download tab in the institution’s portal.
- Ensure you collect the admission letter from the registry after showing evidence of payment of the acceptance fee Jamb Result
- The online Bio data form (Form B) should be accessed on the institutions portal, completed and signed by the designated signatories.
- A completed and signed copy of the guarantor/undertaking and acceptance form should be returned to the registry during registration.
- Registration commences on the 4th of October, 2021 and ends on 29th October, 2021.
- Screening and confirmation of relevant results will be done by the ICT Center and dully certified by the Director. Scratch cards should be purchased at the Bursary Department
- HND students should apply to their ND institutions for their transcripts and must produce an Industrial Attachment/Training completion certificate during clearance.
- Successful candidates should proceed to the school campus for documentation and further briefing after payment of the acceptance fee with the following documents.
- The following documents are to be presented for registration Pounds to Naira
- Certificate of Local Government/State of origin
- A compulsory release letter from your unit (for military personnel only)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or statement of results
- ND results (for HND students)
- Admission Letter
- Four passport photographs
- Guarantors/Acceptance undertaking
- Stamped copies of O’level Results Verified by ICT Directorate.
- UTME result for JAMB Student
- Certificate of Completion of IT (for HND students)
- COVID-19 Test Result
- SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE: School fees can be paid in two installments; 60% in first semester and 40% in second semester. Beginning from 4th of October, 2021 each admitted and qualified candidate should after all clearance proceed to the ICT for Data Capture.
- Registered students should take the printed online course registration forms (3 copies) to the various offices for signing and documentation. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Accommodation is limited and on ‘First Come, First Served’ basis, cost of accommodation is 20,000.00 per session, Accommodation is not included in the fees
- All fees are to be paid at stipulated time as all registrations will be done through the NACEST portal; https://www.nacest.com failure to comply with the deadlines will lead to any other action as deemed fit by the management
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.