NAUB Post-UTME/DE Admission Form 2022: Cut-off Mark, Requirements. Candidates who wish to apply for admission into various courses of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) are hereby informed that the school management has begun the sale of post utme and Direct Entry form for admission into its courses and programmes for 2021/2022 session. Interested applicants should see the list of courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) wishes to invite all candidates that chose the University as their first choice in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 points and above for UTME, as well as those for Direct Entry (DE) to apply for Post-UTME (PUTME) and DE online screening for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. The exercise is slated to run between 13th January 2022 and 26th January 2022. Dollar to Naira Rate
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their (PUTME) fees of N2,000 through Remita (www.remita.net). Candidates should ensure that the name on the Remita receipt is the same as the name on their JAMB registration slip. Npower Recruitment
- The Remita receipt should be sent as an attachment via email to email@example.com
- The email should contain the following details:
- Full name (Same as in the JAMB Slip) NAUB Post-UTME/DE Admission Form
- JAMB registration number
- Service details such as: Service number and Units (Serving personnel only)
- All Candidates (UTME/DE) are to upload their O’level results on the JAMB CAPS portal
- DE Candidates are to also send their A Level results to firstname.lastname@example.org
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES:
Only candidates who chose NAUB as their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 points in the 2021 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Lower-Credit or NCE with at least 10 points from accredited Institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening. Waec Result
In addition, all candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any other qualifying subject(s) at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. PARTICIPATION IN THE POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES.
- Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net Search for NAUB as a biller.
- Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as amount, fill all mandatory details and submit
- Select your payment options.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank. Pounds to Naira
- All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt as mentioned in (2) above
- Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
- This exercise must be completed on or before 26th January, 2022. Jamb form
Sani Sumaila IBRAHIM FSS MSS DSS pjsc MTRCN PhD
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.