NDA Entrance Exam Past Questions. Fishery Past Questions are for those who are offering this course in the university and it may be their first time studying an Agric course this year. You may not know how the exams will be pattern. This past questions help you want to have deep knowledge on how the exams will be set. Are you worried about what will be the main focus of study in the examination? Worry no more.
Being one of the premier universities in Nigeria and the only military institution that offer an academic degree in the country, its admission is heavily sought after. Every year during recruitment, a lot of candidates apply for it from across the nation and the admission space is limited. You have to possess some kind of advantage to find yourself there.
This past question is the compilation of all the questions and answers that have been asked to student over the years and the year of it occurrence which are all put together for you. Over 60% of Questions are usually repeated or rephrased from past questions. Remember that success comes from hard work so you must be ready to put in the work to get outstanding results.
Why you need NDA Entrance Exam Past Questions
The advantage you need is the NDA Past Questions and Answers. We’ve found that the Nigerian Defense Academy has been repeating its entrance exam questions over the years. Once you get these Past Questions and Answers, you can prepare very well and score very high in the exam. Honestly, you will stand out after getting and studying these past questions.
How is NDA Entrance Exam Past Questions Pattern?
The NDA entrance examination consists of two parts. The first part is English, which is mandatory for all candidates. Subsequently, the candidate is expected to choose three additional subjects depending on the course in the second part.
However, the questions include the use of English, math’s, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, history, government, and economics.
FREE NDA SAMPLE QUESTIONS
Time allowed: 30 minutes
Read the following instructions carefully
1. Use HB pencil to shade in your answers, Ensure that any shading in error is thoroughly erased.
2. Candidates should write their full Names (surname first). JAMB Registration number. Paper code, Sex. JAMB score. Faculty of first and second choice and the Question Paper Option Given to them in the appropriate spaces on the Answer Sheets.
3. Attempt all questions.
4. The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
Read the passage 1 below carefully and answer the questions that follow. Each question carries 2 marks
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is
by taking time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three
stages in this process. First, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the
other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they themselves possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes and interests to support the initial
attraction. It is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to
disappointments and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure
that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to
be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
1. According to the author couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship (a) when they show their assets and liabilities (b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes (c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes (d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of (a) good and bad qualities (b) adequate knowledge of each other (c) individual responsibility (d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage are (a) young unmarried adults (b) people seeking compatibility in their partner (c) those who fall in love at first sight (d) the general public and marriage counsellors
4. The best title for the passage is (a) researches on marriage compatibility (b) liabilities and assets in marriage (c) compatibility in marriage (d) responsibility in marriage
5. To be unpleasantly surprised” in the passage means to be (a) physically prepared for any eventuality (b) psychological prepared for my eventuality (c) seriously shocked by the outcome of the union (d) taken unawares when marriage is done
How to Buy
The complete NDA Past questions and answer with accurate answers is N2,000
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NDA Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, NDA Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here