NDLEA recruitment shortlist – The management of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has released the list of successful candidates for the 2019 recruitment exercise for Narcotic Officer cadre and the first of three batches for the Narcotic Assistant cadre.
All successful candidates are to report for training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos in Plateau State on Saturday 17th July, 2021.
The final list of successful candidates for the Narcotic Officer cadre and the first batch of Narcotic Assistant cadre have been published on the Agency’s website: www.ndlea.gov.ng
- All successful candidates (Narcotic Officers and Assistants) are to report at NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos with the following:
- Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 colour photograph without cap/hat. ndlea recruitment
- Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Two black cloth facemasks.
- All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Tuesday 20 July 2021 will be disqualified.
- Successful candidates of the Narcotic Assistant cadre would be released in batches. The first 1000 successful candidates of Narcotic Assistant cadre is the first of the Three (3) batches to be released. The remaining Two (2) batches would be released subsequently.
NDLEA List of Successful Candidates
Screening Date for Narcotic Officer cadre
All successful candidates in the 2019 recruitment exercise in the two categories (Narcotic Officer cadre and first batch of Narcotic Assistant cadre) are now to report for training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos in Plateau State on Sunday 25th July, 2021 instead of the earlier announced date of Saturday 17th July, 2021.
The shift in date is to allow the affected candidates observe the Eid Kabir holiday before reporting for training. All other instructions issued along with the lists of successful candidates released in the earlier statements remain valid.
General NDLEA Job Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload a passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of recruitment.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use tests throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.