See the top necessary home appliances you must own if you want to enjoy a minimal living standard. Also discover where to get them at cheap amount. Sooner or later all of us decide to live separately from parents. You may be a person who has just graduated from university starting a different life. Or probably you are tired of living with some mates because there are disadvantages that make you fuss.
No matter wherever you are starting with, finally you have decided to find own nice and cozy place to live. Finally you got it – but this new apartment looks so empty and you start asking yourself: “How am I going to live here? Something is missing”. To survive in own apartment there are some must-have home appliances that you should buy literally as soon as possible. Let’s check them out.
Top 4 Necessary Home Appliances
Who can live without a nice fridge? No one, for sure. There are several types of refrigerators:
- Top-Freezer (it is big and rather cheap for its size, but some products aren’t comfortable to reach sometimes);
- Bottom-Freezer (is still cheap and comfortable; but freezer compartment is placed in a lower part, so there is an inconvenience in reaching frozen products);
- Side-By-Side (refrigerator and freezer compartments are more equal in size, and there is a great access to all types of food, but it can be a bit pricier);
- French Door (great style and look, easy access to all parts of refrigerator, many functions but it’s expensive);
- Counter Depth (simple two-door fridge available for a good price);
- Compact (is perfect for a little kitchen, but not very convenient in use);
- Freezerless (a refrigerator without freezer compartments, good access for fresh food but without an opportunity to freeze products).
We should face the truth – food means a lot. No wonder that most of must-have home appliances concerns cooking. Main types of cookers are:
- Freestanding (it includes an oven and a hop, it’s very functional and convenient in usage);
- Range (this cooker will be perfect if you have a spacious kitchen, for it has two ovens, a grill and a warming or storage drawer; and there are 5 to 8 burners on the hob);
- Table-top (there is no an oven and honestly it’s not powerful one but can be a great budget option for small kitchen).
3. Washing machine
Keeping clothes clean needs time and energy if you do it manually. Instead of it you can take a washing machine and do your favorite occupations while it does cleaning. Also, it’s all about quality of cleaning. Washing machines can be:
- Front loading (actually, it is the most popular type, but some users complain because of vibration);
- Traditional top loading ( it has minimum vibration and short washing cycles but there can be a problem with placing).
4. Iron and ironing boards
Okay, now we have washed and dried clothes. Next step is ironing. What must a perfect iron have? It provides different temperatures and lots of steam. Also, it is stable during the ironing.
Generally, there are a huge amount of home appliances that can be useful in a new apartment. They are meant to simplify humans’ lives. After first shock you can rich your collection with microwave, coffee machine, air conditioner, mixer, juicer or even sandwich maker. But for now you are able to survive without that stuff.
Where to get?
Are you eager to equip home with necessary home appliances? Stop waiting and start doing! The best place where you can buy all things at one place is Jiji.ng. This popular online classifieds offers thousand ads from real people all over Nigeria. It contains only high-quality goods for reasonable price. Welcome!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).