Nigeria Navy Past Questions. There are many conditions for those who want to join the Nigerian Navy and hope to be hired. First of all, age is important, and you must be between the ages of 18 and 22. It’s not always simple to join the Nigerian Navy because you have to go through arduous hiring procedures in order to be qualified and deemed fit for employment. To be qualified, Passing the recruitment exam is the most crucial. if you don’t have it, your career will finish that year and continue the following recruitment year. But in any of these situations, you don’t need to worry since we’ll show you how to achieve by obtaining the Navy previous questions and answers, so all of your worries have been taken care of.
As for the past question we offer, You do not have to print it out in order to use it maximally, as it is easier to use it the electronic way than the manual. You can read it at any time anywhere, on your computer or phone. Having a copy of the Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers Pdf can help you realize your goal of scoring really well so you may be effectively employed in the Nigerian Navy, which is one way to overcome this.
Why you need Nigerian Navy Exam Past Questions
Understanding previous questions will help you identify the subject areas that are more crucial than others and those that are more commonly covered in questions.
By doing this, you devote more time to the questions that are more significant and award you more points.
If you are time sensitive but have a limited amount of time, this strategy can help.
How is Nigerian Navy Exam Past Questions Pattern?
Past Questions and Answers are patterned in multiple-choice format only and it is not usually computer-based. All Candidates are expected to be in the exam hall on time with their exam materials. Any course that involves calculation means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables, and a calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of Nigerian Navy Exam Past Questions
1. SON means………………..
(a) The male child of a couple
(b) Son of the great Notredemus
(c) Standards Organization of Nigeria
(d) None of the above
2. AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expense
3. NHIS means
a). National Health Insurance Scheme
b). Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme
c). National Health Insurance Sector
d). Nigerian Health Insurance Sector
4. In the Marxist theory, those who live by selling their labour are called
c. Feudal lords
How to Buy
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
7 Tips to Prepare for Navy Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude.
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Navy Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!