Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers. The Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers we have provided will help or serve as a learning tool to get you prepared for the task ahead and also to give you an insight on the type of questions you will be expecting at the examination hall.
This means that you are going to receive these past questions once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your android phone or laptop at your own convenience.
Why you need Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers
Past questions helps identify your strength and weaknesses and capitalize on it. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions.
How is Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
Past questions and answers are patterned in multiple choice format and it is usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Law does not involve calculation which means you are not to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination.
Sample of Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers
1. All except one of these documents is to be drafted in the above scenario
a) Contract of Sale
b) Power of Attorney
d) Deed of Mortgage
2. One of these Laws will guide Chief Wole in the sale of his Land in Umuahia
a) Law of Property Cap. 23 of 1999
b) Conveyancing Act 1881
c) Registration of Titles Law
d) Property and Conveyancing Law
3. Chief Wole is going to need to sign an instrument to give his Lawyer power to sell his properties on his behalf. Is the Lawyer mandated to sign on that same document?
d) None of the above
Elder Bakori is the owner of a property situate at No 60, Usman Dan-Fodio Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja. Paul has agreed to rent the property for a period of 3 years.
4. Ideally who should prepare the document in respect of the transaction
a) Paul’s lawyer
b) Elder Bakori’s lawyer
c) The Estate Agent
d) None of the above
How to Buy
The complete past question with accurate answers is N2, OOO
To purchase this past question, chat with the number 08026529647 on Whatsapp to check availability.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries. Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here