Nnpc Past Questions and Answers. NNPC Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format is the compilation of all the Past Questions that have been given to candidate to further their studies as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
It will be an understatement to say it is important to get yourself prepare ahead of any examination you are about to attempt. Every success comes with great hard-work. No one will ever tell you the secret of their success; it is left for those who are willing to see you get to the point you have the desire to be. That is why we have prepared some materials that would be helpful to pass the NNPC examination. But, before we forge ahead to tell you how to access this file and what you are to do to get these files, we will be writing shortly why you need to get the questions and what is ahead of you in the examination.
Why you need Nnpc Past Questions and Answer
NNPC Past questions will help you to identify your strength and weaknesses and capitalize on it. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions. You will be more time conscious as you will use this past questions while revising for the examination.
How is Nnpc Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
NNPC are pattern in multiple choice format or objectives. Sometimes it is mostly in computer based. We have compiled the questions and made it simpler for you as we have placed the exams base on the year of the examination. A lot of student who have used our past questions have given testimonies that it as helped them get their dream job.
Sample of Nnpc Past Questions and Answers
1) Last year Jose sold a painting for $2000. If he made a 25% profit on the sale, how much had
he paid for the painting?
Jose made 25% profit, so if he bought the painting for x, he sold it for: x + 0.25x = 1.25x = 2000 ⇒x
= 2000 ÷ 1.25 = 1600.
The answer is (C).
2) In the figure below what is the value of b?
What Your Poultry Business Plan Should Look Like
Since vertical angles have the same measure, c = d, d = a, and b = a – b a = 2b.
Therefore, c = d = a = 2b. Also, the sum of the measures of all six angles is 3600,
so a + b + c + d + a – b + d = 2a + c + 2d = 360. Replacing c, d, and a by 2b yields
10b = 360 ⇒b =36.
The answer is (B).
3) A lacrosse team raised some money. The members used 74% of the money to buy
a uniform, 18% for equipment, and the remaining $216 for a team party. How much money did
SINCE 74% + 18% = 92%, THE $216 spent on the party presents the other 8 % 0f the money
raised. Then: 0.08m = 216 ⇒ m = 216 ÷ 0.08 = 2700. The answer is (E).
4) In the figure below, what is the sum of the degree measures of all of the marked angles?
Each of the 10 marked angles is an exterior angle of the Pentagon. If you take one angle at each
vertex, the sum of the degree measures of those five angles is 360; the sum of the degree
measures of the other five also is 360: 360 + 360 = 720.
The answer is (720).
5) What is the area of Triangle ABC?
The area of Triangle CDE = 0.5(8)(15) = 60. Since the ratio of similitude for the two triangles (as
calculated in solution C15) is 2.5, the area of Triangle ABC is (2.5)2 times the area of CDE: (2.5)2 × 60 =
6.25 × 60 = 375. The answer is (375).
6) What is the perimeter of triangle ABC?
By the Pythagorean theorem, 82 + 152 = (CE)2 (CE)2 = 64 + 225 = 289 CE = 17. Then the perimeter of
CDE = 8 + 15 + 7 = 40. Triangles ABC and CDE are similar (each has a 900 angle, and the vertical angle
at C are congruent). The ratio of similitude is = 2.5, so the perimeter of ABC is 2.5 × 40 = 100. The
answer is (100).
How to Buy
The complete Nnpc past questions and answer with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NNPC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, NNPC Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here