Online JAMB Past Questions. Are you looking for a completely free JAMB past questions PDF to download and better your chances of scoring high in JAMB this year?
You will download JAMB past questions on all subjects free of charge. All subjects are available and they include English, Maths, Biology, Government, Economics, Chemistry, Literature, Physics, Commerce, Accounts, CRK etc
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
These JAMB past questions are not expo questions but rather, great guide because JAMB repeats about 70 percent of their past questions every year.
The Free JAMB Past Questions and Answers we have provided will help or serve as a learning tool to get you prepared for the task (exam) ahead and also to give you an insight on the type of questions you will be expecting at the examination hall.
Why You Need A Copy of Past Questions
You need this past question for numerous reasons;
Past questions are a must have, firstly, it serves as a means of making the students familiar with the way questions are being set and it properly conditions your mind on what to look out for when you are reading. Secondly, most times, past questions are reset in subsequent years, so it’s sort of a ‘legal expo’ since you have a clue about the questions prior to the exam.
It will serve as a study guide and also give you an idea on what to focus on.
It will give you a clear knowledge of likely repeatable questions which will boost your preparation efforts.
You will be able to manage time in the examinations and be conversant with each question because it will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased.
How is online JAMB Past Questions Patterned?
It is 100% multiple-choice format and We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years for all questions. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better.
Sample of JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Economics
1. Which of the following items is NOT included in measuring national income by the income approach?
A. Wages and salaries of public servants
B. Student grants and scholarships.
C. Profits of companies.
D. Income earned by self-employed persons such as lawyers.
E. Rents on property.
2. A down ward sloping demand curve intersects a fixed supply curve. A shift of this demand curve to the right implies that
A. both price and quantity will increase
B. only price increase
C. only quantity increase
D. the price remains constant
E. the price falls.
3. Which of the following items is NOT an argument for locating industries in rural areas?
A. Rural areas supply agricultural raw material.
B. The pace of development will be quickened in rural areas.
C. Employment will be provided for rural inhabitants.
D. Capital is easily available in rural areas.
E. Suitable humid climate is sometimes found in rural areas.
4. The curves D0D0 and S0S0 are the demand and supply curves respectively. What happens government subsidizes producers in order to boost output?
A. The supply curve will shift S0S0 to S2S2
B. The supply curve will shift fromS0S0 to S1S1
C. The supply curve will shift fromS2S2 to S1S1
D. The supply curve will shift fromS1S1 to S0S0
E. The demand curve will shift fromD0D0 toD1D1
5. The natural growth rate of a population is the
A. Sum of the birth rate and the death rate
B. Sum of the birth rate and the net migration rate
C. Birth rate minus the death rate
D. Birth rate divided by the net migration
E. Death rateminus the net migration.
6. Which of the following sets fully represents factor of production?
A. Sunlight, machinery, man, land
B. Land, labour, capital, enterprise technology
C. Capital, technology, ideas, market, land.
D. Land,water, weather.
E. Money, market, middlemen.
7. Production possibilities (alternatives)
P Q R S T
Units of shelter 5 4 3 2 0
Units of food 0 5 9 12 15
Based on the above production possibilities table, the real cost of a unit of food when alternative R is selected is
A. One unit of shelter
B. Three units of shelter
C. One third of a unit of shelter
D. Six units of shelter
E. Two units of shelter.
8. The concept of economic efficiency primarily refers to
A. Obtaining the maximum output from available resources at the lowest possible cost
B. Conservation of our petroleum resources
C. Equity in the distribution of the nation’s wealth
D. Producing without waste
E. The limited wants unlimited resources dilemma
9. If successive units of labour are added to a piece of land while capital and technology remain constant, a point will be reached in the level of production when each added unit of labour will add less to the output than previous units of labour.
A. The productivity of labour
B. The law of diminishing marginal utility
C. The law of diminishing returns
D. The concept of factor intensity
E. Labour-intensive production.
10. In perfect competition a firm’s price is equal to its marginal revenue which is again equal to average revenue. This form maximizes its profits when its marginal cost (MC)is equal to price (p). Which of the curves in the diagram below represents the firm’s marginal cost (MC?
A. Curve I
B. Curve II
C. Curve III
D. Curve IV
E. Curve I and III
How to Buy
The complete jamb Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, jamb Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!