PAMO University Of Medical Sciences phase II Post UTME Screening 2022/2023. The management of PAMO University of Medical Sciences has scheduled the second phase of its post utme screening exercise to hold soon. Candidates who applied for admission into the institution are hereby asked to check the post utme screening schedule below and adhere to the instructions accordingly. See details below.
PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria; hereby invites you to the 2022/2023 phase 1 Post-UTME Screening Admission Exercise scheduled as follows:
Date: Monday, August 22, 2022 Time: 10.00 am prompt
Venue: PAMO University of Medical Sciences Auditorium.
In addition, please note as follows:
- You are expected to be seated on your designated Seat by 9:30 am.
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise comprises both written and oral examination; therefore, all candidates are expected to come along with their writing materials (black or blue pen, HB pencil and eraser).
- All candidates and accompanying parents/guardians MUST put on their nose mask at all times while on campus please.
- Accompanying parents/guardians should be seated at the designated points.
- Candidates must bring originals of all their documents and one set of photocopies. The documents expected are:
– Clearance Form (printed from the PAMO University Portal)
– UTME Result slip
– O’Level Result (WAEC|NECO), if available
– A’Level Result (for Direct Entry only)
– First Degree certificate (for Direct Entry only)
– Referral or Attestation Letter
– Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin
– Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration
– Two recent personal passport-sized photographs
A set of photocopy of these documents must be neatly arranged in a White Office Flat File in the order in which they are listed above.
- Candidates are to check their e-mails and/or SMS for their invitation.
- Please, be informed that the application process is done ONLY through the PAMO University portal, http://pums.edu.ng.
N/B: Applicants are to check their email address or SMS for their specific examination date.
Disclaimer: Please, be informed also that the Management of PAMO University of Medical Sciences dissociates the University from any unauthorized payments or gratification to individuals or group of persons and advises prospective candidates against such, involving the admission exercise. The approved payment to the University is the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only as approved by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and no other.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!