Past Jamb Questions in PDF Format. Are you an intending Jamb candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in the examination and obtain good grades in the exams? and would you love to participate in this year’s admission processes in any higher institution in order to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the Past Jamb Questions in PDF Format which will help you to achieve the dream of scoring very high so you can gain admission into the university this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Jamb Past Question and answer in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Past Jamb Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Past Jamb Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the Jamb Past Questions that have been given to students seeking admission into its university through the utme mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into various programs of any university and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, Past Jamb Questions in PDF Format is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. Jamb Past Questions And Answer in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Past Jamb Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Past Jamb Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This JAMB past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is Past Jamb Questions in PDF Patterned
Normally, the Past Jamb Questions in PDF Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Jamb Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination. Dollar to naira
Why You Need A Copy of Past Jamb Questions in PDF Download
If you do not want to be a usual customer of JAMB, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following under listed reasons.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Past Jamb Questions in PDF Sample
(1) Example of vector quantity – velocity, acceleration, moment, displacement, force, electric field intensity, magnetic flux
(2) Examples of scalar quantity – work, time, mass, distance, energy, pressure, speed, temperature
(3) The resultant of two forces acting on an object is maximum if the angle between them is – 0o
(4) The terrestrial telescope has one extra lens more than the astronomical telescope. The extra lens is for -erection of the image
(5) What is the angle of dip at the magnetic equator? – 0o
(6) At resonance, the phase angle in an a.c. circuit is – 0o
(7) The process of energy production in the sun is – Nuclear fusion
(8) A transistor functions mainly as a – switch and amplifier
(9) Energy losses through eddy currents are reduced by using – insulated soft iron wires
(10) The effect of a particle in a fluid attaining its terminal velocity is that the – weight is equal to the retarding force
(11) Water is a poor thermometric liquid because it – wet glass
(12) To produce an enlarged and erect image with a concave mirror, the object must be positioned – between the principal focus and the pole
(13) The phenomenon that makes sound persist when its source has been removed is known as – reverberation
(14) The colors seen in soap bubbles are due to – dispersion
(15) The electromagnetic wave that can produce a heating effect on the environment is – infra-red
(16) Pure silicon can be converted to a p-type material by adding a controlled amount of – trivalent atoms
(17) The particle that is responsible for nuclear fission in a nuclear reactor is – neutron
(18) The carbon-granule microphone works on the principle of change in – resistance
(19) The phenomenon whereby the water droplets in the atmosphere combine with dust particles in the air to reduce visibility is – fog
(20) In a semi-conductor junction diode, as the depletion or barrier layer is forward biased, the layer – narrows
(21) As the pressure of a fluid increases, its viscosity – increases
(22) To change a d.c dynamo to a.c dynamo – commutator should be replaced with slip rings
(23) Transverse waves can be distinguished from longitudinal waves using the characteristic of – polarization
(24) The North pole of a magnet can never be separated from the South pole because of a property known as – magnetic dipole
(25) The charge carriers in gases are – electrons and ions
(26) The ray which causes gas molecules to glow is known as – cathode ray
(27) Lenz’s law is a law of the conservation of – Energy
(28) The phenomenon of light bending round an obstacle is – diffraction
(29) The instrument that measures both a.c. and d.c. is – moving iron ammeter
(30) What is the leat possible error in using a rule graduated in centimeters? – 0.5 cm
More Questions to be expected in JAMB Physics
(1) The object moves with uniform speed round a circle. Its acceleration has – constant magnitude and varying direction
(2) The motion of a moving skin of a talking drum can rightly be described as – oscillatory
(3) Isotopes are nuclei which has? – the same atomic number but different mass number
(4) The net charge on the atom is zero becuase – the neutrons form shield around the charged protons
(5) Gases conduct electricity under – low pressure and high voltage
(6) For resonance to occur in a.c circuit containing a resistor, capacitor and inductor – when the frequency source is such that the reactance of the capacitor is equal to the inductive reactance
(7) In a purely inductive circuit, the current – lags behind the voltage in phase by 90 degree
(8) The principle of operation of an induction coil is based on – Faraday’s law
(9) A dynamo primarily converts – mechanical energy into electrical energy
(10) To convert a milliameter to an ammeter – a low resistance in series is required
(11) In order to convert a galvanometer into an ammeter – a low resistance shunt is connected in parallel
(12) If two parallel conductors carry currents flowing in the same direction, the conductors will – attract each other
(13) A calibrated potentiometer is used to measure the emf of a cell because the – potentiometer takes no current from the cell
(14) The resistance of an open series circuit is – infinite
(15) When white light is dispersed by a spectrometer, the component having the shortest wavelength is – violet
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Questions And Answers On English with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Jamb Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.