Past Questions for Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam. So you are through with your undergraduate studies and you want to begin your postgraduate studies? The right way to study for the upcoming exams is the way we will introduce you to in this post and with confidence, we assure you that you need the complete University of Lagos, UNILAG postgraduate past questions and answers PDF. We have compiled the best UNILAG postgraduate past questions and answers PDF for all courses that will help you prepare for your postgraduate entrance examination otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well.
Why you need Past Questions for Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam
Those that study past questions for any exam usually know that questions can sometimes be repeated or rephrased from the same topic in a different year, with only a change in sentence, figure or option. You can come to a state of self-preparedness when you attempt as many past questions as possible before sitting for this exams. With the appropriate use of this past questions and accurate answers you are sure to pass this exams with flying colors.
How is Past Questions for Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam Pattern?
Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Past Questions for Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
M.Sc. FINANCE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
1.The debt rescheduling between Nigeria and the Paris Club of Creditors has been criticized by the Nigeria Accounts (ICAN) on the basis that the interest by the creditors on the rescheduled loan is too high.
(a) 5.5% (b) 8.7% (c) 10.5% (d) 12.2%
2.The cumulative debt service payment of Nigeria as at October 2003 has put by the Debt Management Office at some
(a) S20.08bn (b) S33.29bn (c) S21.91bn (d) S10.84bn
3.The most important argument against the deregulation of Nigerian downstream oil sector is that
(a) It will lead to higher prices of petroleum products.
(b) It will lead to higher prices of all products in the Nigerian economy
(c) It will lead to the emergence of Petroleum prices that are not competitive with prices in other countries
(d) Given the average wage rate in Nigeria the rise in prices of all products in Nigeria as a result of deregulation of the oil sector will lead to lower standard of living
4.Which of the following is not an advantage globalization from the standpoint of a developing economy
(a) Lower cost of capital as a result of increased competition
(b) Better corporate governance culture
(c) Drain of skilled manpower from poorly paid environment to better paid environment
(d) Better fiscal discipline
How to Buy
The complete Past Questions And Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude.
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!