Pathfinder ICAN Past Questions. Past Questions are for those who applied to gain admission into this programme. This year and it may be their first time writing the ican examination. This past questions help you want to have deep knowledge on how the exams will be set, Are you worried about what will be the main focus of study in the examination? worry no more. There is good news right now and in this post, you will know how you will come out with good grades in your examination.
Why you should get Pathfinder ICAN Past Questions
The secret to passing the Ican examination is by using past questions and answers. Past questions will help you to identify your strength and weaknesses and you will capitalize on it. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions.
How is Pathfinder ICAN Past Questions Pattern?
Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern and essay. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Pathfinder ICAN Past Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a purpose of the Conceptual Framework for
A. To assist national standard setting bodies in developing national
B. To assist preparers of financial statements in applying IFRSs and in
dealing with topics that have yet to form the subject of an IFRS
C. To assist auditors in forming an opinion on whether financial statements
comply with IFRS
D. To assist users of financial statement in interpreting the information
contained in financial statements prepared in compliance with IFRS
E. To define standards for measurement or disclosure
2. Adeyemi Boat Shop bought a N70,000 electric hoist to lift engines out of boats. The
Boat Shop paid N20,000 in cash for the hoist and signed a note to pay the balance in
90 days. This transaction will cause:
A. The Boat Shop‟s assets to increase by N70,000 and liabilities to increase
B. No change in owners‟ equity but a N50,000 increase in both assets and
C. Assets to increase by N50,000 and owners‟ equity to decrease by the
D. No change in total assets, but a N50,000 increase in liabilities
E. Both assets and liabilities decrease by N50,000
3. Which of the following is included in the cost of inventories?
A. bnormal amounts of wasted materials, labour and other production
B. Conversion costs
C. Storage costs
D. Administrative overhead
E. Selling costs
4. At the end of the year, Chukwu makes a charge against the profit for electricity
consumed but not yet paid, this adjustment is in accordance with the:
A. Consistency concept
B. Objectivity concept
C. Materiality concept
D. Accruals concept
E. Prudence concept
How to Buy
The complete Past Questions And Answers with accurate answers is N2,000
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.