Yes, you can now pay PHCN (NEPA) electricity bill online in Nigeria using the simple steps explained here. No need to go to PHCN or NEPA office. Pay it online and avoid pay is to a wrong agent.
The Power Holding Company of Nigeria have partnered with various financial institutions and card processors to make electricity bill payment to be easy for their subscribers. With few steps, you can easily pay electricity bill online in Nigeria right at the comfort of your home or office.
There are 5 cardinal things you will need to pay PHCN (NEPA) electricity bill online in Nigeria. This process is for those that are using meters at their homes.
- (a) Valid Email address
- (b) Phone Number
- (c) Smartphone or Computer with internet connections
- (d) PHCN Customer Account Number or Meter number: To get your PHCN customer number, visit your nearest PHCN office and request for a personal account number for your home. Preferably find it on the top left corner of your PHCN (NEPA) Bill (Just above your name).
- ATM Card (Verve, MasterCard or Visa)
See the picture below;
Let’s proceed if you have the five things listed above…
How to Pay PHCN (NEPA) Electricity Bill Online in Nigeria using Quickteller
Now that you have the requirements needed, let’s proceed to the steps to pay PHCN Bill online.
1. Visit www.quickteller.com/phcn
2. Enter your 12 digit unique PHCN customer account numner
3. Enter your Valid email address
4. Enter your phone number
5. Enter the amount
5. Click “Continue”
You will be redirected to WebPay where you will fill in your ATM card details. Fill in your card details and proceed to pay after authenticating your safe toke (OTP). You are done.
Notifications after Successful Payment of Electricity Bill Onliine
After successful payment, you will get a debit alert (if you usually receive alert from your bank) indicating that you have paid for your electricity bill online.
For prepaid account holder, you will automatically receive a meter token as SMS on your phone.
For Postpaid customers, your meter will be automatically credited and activated.
You will also receive a payment invoice on your email indicating a successful transaction.
How to Pay PHCN (NEPA) Electricity Bill Online in Nigeria using payelectricitybills
Follow the steps below;
1. Visit payelectricitybills
2. Select Electricity Company example PHEDC
3. Select your Meter Type (i.e post paid token or Postpaid monthly)
4. Enter your Account Number or Meter Number
5. Click the “Continue” Button
6. Confirm your details and click “Continue to Payment”
7. Enter your ATM card details
8. Pay and print Payment Confirmation
You are done.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).