While most ladies find ways to lose the extra pounds they have, some other ladies look for what they have to do to add few more pounds.
This post is dedicated to ladies seeking for ways to be curvy. The best advice I can give is that you do the opposite of what people do to lose weight.
Most people can’t gain the amount of weight they want to due to one reason or the other. People try to gain weight for some reasons such as; health issues, to build muscle, or just want to gain weight.
The funny thing is that putting on weight is a lot easier than losing the weight. Sometime I wish the opposite was the case. Anyway back to the topic of today, here are the steps you can take to put on weight within a short period in a healthy way;
1. Eat meals rich in calories and also rich in nutrients. Do not fill your stomach with too much sugar because it has its own consequences. Yoghurt is a great example of this.
2. Eat often to gain weight. Nutritionist will advise you should try to eat six times a day. Each meal should contain protein, fat, vegetables, etc. take for instance having whole grain bread and mayonnaise as breakfast accompanied with tomatoes and your tea (milo, full cream milk).
3. You are permitted to splurge anytime you want to but remember it should be healthy. Take ice cream, try not to get too addicted to fast food. Remember while you are on a journey to weight gain, you should also remember your health.
4. Eat fruits high in calories in between meals. Fruits like bananas, mangoes, etc.
5. A friend of mine did these and it worked for her. She also slept after meals. She tried to avoid stress and rested a lot. She described it as being in the fattening room and she loved it.
Here are the list of foods that can make you gain weight in Nigeria;
• White rice
• White bread
• Full cream milk like peak milk
• Fried foods
• Soda/soft drinks (coke, Fanta, sprite, etc.)
• Pasta (spaghetti, macaroni, indomie, etc.)
• Palm oil
• Fast food (meat pie, burger, sausages, etc.)
• Solid foods (pounded yam, garri, starch, etc.)
Note that you have to know and understand how food metabolizes in your body, when you know this, you will know how food affects your weight gain or weight loss. I wouldn’t advise anyone to take drugs to make them hungry. Biko, do it the natural way.
I hope you found this post helpful. Happy weight gaining.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria