Survival Fund Registration Portal 2022 – Are you searching for grants and funds to start or support your business because of the Impact of the pandemic? If yes, then you are on the right page.
Survival Fund Registration Portal 2022 is now open. This post is going to enlighten you about Federal Government Survival Fund 2022 registration and how you can successfully apply for the ongoing survival fund programme.
Due to the economy’s deteriorating Economy and its negative consequences on Nigerians, small and medium-sized companies, and businesses. The Nigerian federal Government has made Plans that will see Nigerian businesses getting relief funds in growing their businesses from the government.
This programme is to prevent the imminent job, loss, and poverty among the citizens the federal government had to step in, to save the situation by helping save 1.5 million jobs across the country.
The Survival Fund Programme is a Federal Government Funding programme that assists citizens to improve their standard of living, and help Small and Medium Scale Businesses get funds and boost their businesses.
How to apply for the Survival Fund programme
Are you willing to apply for the federal government FG 75 billion-naira MSME Survival Fund?
The Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Investment have reopened the application portal for registration and Payment to beneficiaries has already commenced. Survival Fund Registration Portal
We advise you to go through every detail here carefully to avoid missing out on the application process. Kindly follow the procedure below:
- Visit .www.survivalfund.ng to register.
- You will have to fill in the required information which includes your personal and business details.
- Select the category you wish to apply to.
- Upload the required documents through the portal.
- Make a printout of your registration slip to prove that you actually register.
Please take note, that you are not supposed to apply for the survival fund programme twice. If you do so, you may be disqualified. The Federal Government survival fund application form is completely free of charge.
FG 75 Billion Naira MSME Survival Fund Application Requirements
- The beneficiary’s business or company should be in Nigeria and also must have registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC.
- To fast track, the payments of funds beneficiaries must have Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Employers of labour that apply to this programme must show proof that they have a staff strength of not less than 3 persons.
- The business must be Active and should be owned by a Nigerian
The FG Survival Fund categories
The FG Survival Fund is divided into three categories:
- Payroll support: The FG Survival Fund targets over 500,000susceptible MSMEs that are at the point of bankruptcy, as this will help them meet necessary responsibilities in their businesses. At least each business will have funds to pay employee salary (N30,000 to N50,000 per employee) in a space of 3 months.
- Formalization Support: Citizens who fall under this category will be funded according to the nature of their Business.
- Artisan Support: All citizens of Nigeria be it students, workers, and others are to receive the sum of N30,000 per individual.
How do I check my survival fund status?
How to check your application status on the survival fund portal:
- Login to the survival fund portal here >>.https://www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
- Enter your login details (the Phone number and password you used during registration).
- Scroll down to the section of the page where you see account and check for text written “Verified “.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here