Tansian University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023. This is to inform interested applicants that the management of Tansian University has begun the sale of forms for admission into various courses of its Postgraduate programme for 2022/2023 session. See details of the list of available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Tansian University postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year for the following programmes:
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Accountancy
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Business Administration
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Journalism and Media Studies
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Broadcasting
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Political Science
- MA. & PhD in Philosophy
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Computer Science
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Biochemistry
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Microbiology Jamb Result
Candidates for admission into any postgraduate programme of the University must:
- Have obtained 5 credits at not more than two sittings in WASC or GCE or NECO or NABTEB including the English Language and Mathematics.
- Possess the minimum entry requirements for admission into the first degree and postgraduate programmes in their areas of interest for postgraduate studies.
- Be graduates of Tansian University or other recognized Universities/Institutions that possess the above qualifications. Tansian University Postgraduate Admission Form
A. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The following may qualify for Postgraduate Diploma admission:
- Graduates ofTansian University or other recognized universities/Institutions who have obtained a degree of bachelor with at least a third-class honours with at least a 2.0 GPA on a 5-point scale.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with a 3.50 Grade Point Average on a five-point scale or its equivalent may be admitted. Candidates with professional qualifications, including HND, should have obtained pre-professional qualifications, including 5 credits in WASC or GCE O/L or NECO to satisfy the basic University entry requirement, for admission for degree courses in their respective departments.
- In addition to (i) or (ii) above, in special cases, candidates may be admitted after passing such tests as may be prescribed by the Department/Faculty.
- Candidates who hold other qualifications considered equivalent to the above and acceptable to the Board of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University may be admitted.
B. MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME
The following shall qualify for Master’s Degree admission:
- Graduates of Tansian University or of other recognized universities/Institutions who have obtained the Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines with at least a second-class honours with not less than 2.50 GPA;
- Candidates with relevant Postgraduate Diplomas from the Tansian University or any other recognized university/Institution with at least credit level passes with a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale or 3.0 on 4-point scale; Pounds to Naira
C. DOCTORATE DEGREE (PhD.) PROGRAMME
The following shall qualify for PhD admission
- Candidates who have obtained Master’s degree appropriate for the proposed areas of study shall qualify for Doctorate Degree admission
- Candidates must possess a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale, GPA of 3.0 on 4-point scale for admission into Ph.D programme
HOW TO APPLY FOR TANSIAN UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION
Application Forms can be obtained ONLINE on payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand naira only) made payable to: FCMB: Tansian University: 1458541012
Below is the process flow for the application:
- Make payment for the Application form as indicated above
- Login to Tansian University Website at www.tansianuniversity.edu.ng
- Go to Postgraduate Application Form
- Download and print the Application Form
- Fill the PG application form.
- Submit the completed Application Form, Credentials, Bank teller for the Application Form and other relevant supporting documents to the School of Postgraduate Studies
CLOSING DATE: The application closes on Wednesday, 16th December, 2022.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
- All applicants will undergo admission screening
- Date for the Postgraduate Admission Screening will be communicated to Applicants Dollar to Naira Rate
For further enquiries, contact through the following
Telephone lines: 08035836516, 08064131134, 08064378213
E-mails: [email protected]
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!