TASCE in Affiliation With OOU Post-UTME Form. This is to inform the entire public that the Tai Solarin College of Education which is in affiliation with Olabisi Onabanjo institution has released the admission form for interested candidate to apply. The Cut-off mark, Screening & Registration details, and available courses are available in this institution are detailed. Also, check for the steps on how to apply below.
This is to inform members of the public & prospective students who wrote the 2022 JAMB UTME that the National Universities Commission has approved the academic affiliation of the College with the Olabisi Onabanjo, with effect from 2022/2023 academic session.
B.Sc. (Ed.) in Economics
B.Sc(Ed) Social Studies
B.Sc(Ed) Computer Science
B.Sc(Ed) Political Science
B.Sc(Ed) Business Education
B.Sc(Ed) Guidance & Counselling.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment).
1. Apply for the Admissions process by visiting this link: https://my.tasce.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=2 and click on the “Apply” button
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because an ACTIVATION LINK will be sent to the email address you provided)
2. Check your email Inbox (or Spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission Portal.
(You MUST Activate your Account, to confirm the validity of your email address, before proceeding with the Application)
3. Once you are logged in to the Admission Portal, Click on the ‘Pay Application Fee’ to make your Online Payment with your ATM card
(You need to make the payment before filling the Application Form)
4. If your payment is APPROVED, go to the Payment History link to PRINT your Receipt. However, click on the ‘Check Status’ link to Update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
5. Carefully fill the online Application Form with the required information and upload necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passport
6. Confirm the information on the Application Form before Clicking on the Submit button. Once you submit the Application Form, you can not edit.
7. Print the Application form and check back later to Print the Screening Slip with the Screening date on it
Candidates participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the Tai-Solarin College of Education in affiliation with OOU Degree programmes.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here