TASCE Part-time Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates seeking admission into the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) that the school has announced the sale of the TASCE Part-time Admission form for the 2021/2022 academic year. Candidates who have gotten the JAMB official cut off mark should see the admission requirements, available courses and the method of application below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Part-time NCE Programmes of Tai Solarin College Of Education for 2021/2022 Session. Jamb Result
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Course Available (Ijebu-Ode Study Centre)
- Business Education (Double Major) TASCE Part-time Admission Form
- Economics/Social Studies
- Political/Social Studies
- Primary Education (Double Major)
Candidate seeking admission into the above listed Programmes must possess any of the following:
- NECO/ SSCE /WASCE /GCE ‘O’ LEVEL Credit in Five (5) Subjects in not more (2) sittings including English & Mathematics
- Five (5) Credits or Merit in Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TCII) including English and Mathematics with merit in two (2) Subjects relevant to the course of study in not more than two sittings. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Associateship Certificate in Education (ACE) awarded by an approved institutions in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
- WAEC (Commercial) or RSA stage II with passes in (5) subjects at not more than two sittings :three (3) of which must be at credit level
- City and Guilds/ WAEC Technical Certificate / Federal Craft Certificate (FCC) with at least (3) credit in Mathematics, English and two other subjects.
- National Technical Certificate / National Business Certificate (NABTEB) with 4 credits at once (1) sitting.
Method of Application
Click the link below to apply on the registration portal. Npower Recruitment
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.