TASU Post UTME/DE 2021: Cut-Off Mark, Requirement. Taraba State University is located in Jalingo, Taraba State Nigeria, and was founded in 2009. Did you wish to apply for admission into the school this year? If yes, we are pleased to announce to you that the school has open registration for admission. Interested candidates are advised to check the price of the form, admission requirements, and how to apply below. Dollar to Naira Rate
This is to inform all applicants and the general public interested in applying for admission into the Taraba State University, Jalingo that the sales of admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session has begun. Be informed that all candidates who attained the UTME score of 130 and above in the recently concluded 2021 JAMB UTME exams are eligible to apply for admission.
Method of Application
1. Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php. to register. Pounds to Naira
2. Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account. Dollar to Naira Rate
3. Fill the form online and submit online.
4. Print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
5. Upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
NOTE: Original copies of credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty level in due time after successfully securing admission.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.