Owing to the limited number of employment opportunities in Nigeria, most Nigerian graduates venture into business after graduating from tertiary institutions hence, the need for Business education in the country. Other graduates want to work with major business organizations or business servicing companies and therefore will have to proceed for their Masters in Business Administration (MBA) more so because holders of MBA are much sought after and preferred above their colleagues during recruitment by employers of labor.
Besides, it is so easy to fail in business if one lacks the technical know-how for success in business. However, entrepreneurs can greatly improve their chances of success by equipping themselves with necessary knowledge by enrolling in a Business School. Also, enrolling in a Business School can boost your career and your chances for success can be greatly improved if you choose a highly rated Business School.
A Business School is an institution established with the purpose to equip or train individuals who apply to study in them on how best to handle business matters and the best ways to implement ideas in the Business World.
Nigeria has wonderful Business Schools that are equipped to train individuals within the country or from outside the country without the necessity of having to travel overseas to study in foreign Business Schools. Although some Nigerians still enroll in popular Nigerian Universities for Business programs, many now prefer to attend these specialized Business Schools so as to gain in-depth knowledge, practical training and experience in business management. Testimonies abound of how over the years, Nigerian Business Schools have gained prestige having churned out products renowned to be fully prepared for the labor market and have been unleashing excellent business skills which they acquired from the Business Schools.
According to the most recent 2018 rating, the top ten Business Schools in Nigeria are:
- LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL: The Lagos Business School is a private enterprise owned by the Pan-Atlantic University of Nigeria. It is sited in the Lekki area of Lagos and offers several programs such as full-time MBA Programs, Executive MBA Programs and Doctoral (PhD) Programs in Management. This institution of business learning is one of the best and occupies the number one spot of 2018 rating.
- AFRICAN BUSINESS SCHOOLS: The African Business School came into being 17 years ago in the year 2000 and is located in Gwarimpa area of Abuja. It is affiliated with several top-ranking international and national schools like Babcock University, Nigeria, Magner Carter College in the UK and Graduate Management School, Yaounde, Cameroon.
- THE EXECUTIVE BUSINESS SCHOOL: Number three on the list is the Executive Business School (EBS) which is based in Lagos and was established in 2007. EBS partners with several international institutions and offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- THE DELTA BUSINESS SCHOOL: This Business School is located in Warri, Delta State and is also known as Delta School of Business and Technology (Delta Tech). Delta Tech has an outstanding history of academic performance.
- FATE FOUNDATION: Fate Foundation is a Business School based in Lagos and was founded in 2014 as a non-profit, private sector led organization to provide training for aspiring entrepreneurs. It is quite a new school; only 4 years old and is among the best in Nigeria.
- UNICARRIBBEAN BUSINESS SCHOOL, NIGERIA: Located in Lagos and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), this Business School also has an outstanding history of academic performance.
- WEST AFRICA BUSINESS SCHOOL: This Business School is one of the topmost, leading Business Schools in Africa and is a multinational school with branches in Lagos, Nigeria and in Ghana.
- INTEGRATED BUSINESS SCHOOL (IBS): This citadel of business learning is located in Kaduna, Northern Nigeria and was established in the year 2000. IBS has turned out a good number of graduates.
- BOWELL BUSINESS SCHOOL: Here is another renowned Nigerian Business School with branches in Lagos and Akure, Ondo State. It ranks among the best Business Schools in the country.
- GPE BUSINESS SCHOOL, NIGERIA: Located in the South Eastern part of the country, GPE Business School is renowned for an excellent academic performance and is a very suitable place for aspiring entrepreneurs. This is the first South Eastern Business School to make the list of the top ten Business Schools in Nigeria.
When it comes to Business Schools in Nigeria, the above ten institutions are the best. It should not be surprising that most of them are situated in Lagos, which is the acclaimed commercial nerve centre of Nigeria and as such will have more Business Schools, some of which have risen among the top ten in the country.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.