UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form 2021/2022 Is Out. Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital school of Midwifery has begun the sale of form for admission into its midwifery program for the 2021/2022 academic session. If you wish to study nursing and midwifery, we wish to inform you that the above named institution is suitable for this course. at the Interested applicants should see the cost of application form, admission requirements and how to apply below. Jamb Result
This is to inform the general public the sale of application forms for admission into School of Midwifery Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) Sokoto for 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
Sales of application forms commence from 3rd December 2020 and close on 13th January, 2022.
The school offers a 3year basic training in midwifery education.
Applicants Must Possess Five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from NECO, WAEC and NABTEB.
Method of Application
- Interested candidates can obtain the application form on payment of NON-REFUNDABLE sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only through remita Pounds to Naira
- Candidates should visit http://www.remita.net and select Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto from the MDA (ministry, department and agencies) remita payment menu
- Under “Service” select UDUTH School of Midwifery” Fill in N5,000 under service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “Generate Payment Instruction” Dollar to Naira Rate
- Using the generated Remita (RRR Number), go to any Bank to make a payment.
- Bring generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to SOM-UDUTH Cashier and collect receipt.
- Bring one copy of Remita Slip and receipt collected from SOM-UDUTH Cashier to SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY UDUTH SOKOTO to get your Serial Number and Pin UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
- Visit https://spbm.uduth.org.ng/
- and insert the Pin and Serial Number given to you.
- Fill your information accurately and submit after acknowledgement. Npower Recruitment
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of Entrance Exams.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.