UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format. UI Post Utme Past Questions Pdf Format. Are you intending to study at UI? Have you scored up to or above the required cut off mark for admission and you would love to participate in this year’s admission processes of the institution in order to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format which will help you to achieve the dream of gaining admission into UI this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, you need to have a copy of UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the screening. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format is the compilation of all the post utme Questions that have been given to students seeking admission into UI through the utme mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into various programs of any university and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, Ui post utme past question is what you need to pass the post utme screening. UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format
All those who have bought our UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This post utme past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever Jamb Result
How is UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Patterned
Normally, the UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Dollar to naira
Why You Need A Copy of UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Download
If you do not want to be disappointed by your performance during the examination, then you need to get this past question. the main essence of getting this past question is to help you score higher than the expected post utme cut-off mark so that the university will not have any excuse other than to offer you admission this year. you need to get this past question and answer. there are other benefits you get when you buy UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format. they are:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original UI Post Utme Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. …………………….. is an example of plant propagated by leaf. (A) Zoophyte (B) Allelopathy (C) Bryophyte (D) Angiosperm
2. A tree species introduced from another country is called——– (A) International species; (B) Exotic species; (C) Exogenous species (D) Crossbreed species
3. Agriculture can be broadly classified into……….. and………. (A) Livestock, Soil (B) Animal, Soil (C) Animal, Crop (D) Poultry, Fruit
4. An insect vector is important because (A) it helps to habour and transmit pathogens which (A) cause diseases (B) it helps pathogens to develop only at the egg stage (C) it helps to carry pathogens to the environment for control (D) it is efficient in killing pathogens
5. Birds are important pests of (A) tree crops (B) legumes (C) Cereals (D) vegetables crops
6. Broad-spectrum pesticides are dangerous because (A) they kill all pests and other non- (A) target organisms indiscriminately; (B) they allow non-target organisms to survive; (C) they allow target organisms to survive; (D) they kill target organisms only.
7. Contact insecticides are used to control (A) pod borers of legumes (B) stem borers of cereal (C) leaf beetles of legumes (D) eel worm of legumes
8. Entomology is the (A) study of Insects (B) study of viruses (C) study of Nematodes (D) A study of Bacteria
9. Nematology is the (A) study of Insects (B) study of Viruses (C) study of Nematodes (D) study of Bacteria
10. Olericulture involves the cultivation of ……………… (A) Tropical fruits (B) Ornamental plants (C) Vegetables (D) Orchards
11. One of these is a natural agricultural resource (A) water; (B) petroleum; (C) calcium (D) A potatoes
12. Pesticides that are translocated to plant parts such that pests that feed on them are poisoned are called (A). Systemic pesticides (B) Attractants (C) Fumigants (D) Repellents.
13. Pests of crops that feed by piercing and sucking plants include the following except (A) stem borer (B) aphids (C) cassava mealybugs (D) cotton stainers
14. Plants that are capable of carrying out photosynthesis contain (A) No Chlorophyll (B) Only Xanthophyll (C) Chlorophyll (D) No plant pigment
15. Problems of agriculture in Nigeria include: (A) higher education and land; (B) poor rural infrastructure and low soil fertility (C) human capital and extension services; (D) mineral resources and poor storage facilities.
How to Buy
The complete UI Post Utme Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for UI Post Utme Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.