UITH Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) wishes to invite all suitable and qualified individuals who have an interest in getting admission into the school to be informed that the nursing admission form is out. Interested candidates are to see below for full details on the price of the form, admission requirements, educational qualification, the programme duration, how to apply, and application deadline.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the below-named school for any of the listed Post Basic Nursing Ophthalmic Diploma Programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NECO with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
12 Calendar months, commencing from November, 2021
Limited accommodation is available on first-come, first serve basis
Will be announced
Will be announced
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates,Refrees,Remita reciept e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 09075225670, For Technical Support Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SPBN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SPBN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note:On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
For further enquiries, contact any of the followings”
Shuaib K.O. (Mrs)
08035902426, 08061743370, 08061753242
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.