Unical Post Utme Past Questions. This is one of the most prestigious university in Nigeria and it is not easy to gain admission into the university with a low post utme score. It is best to score well in Jamb and then score best in Post utme.
It is interesting to know that a candidate with a high jamb score but ended up with a very low Post UTME cannot gain admission into the University of Calabar. However, a candidate with a JAMB score not below the cutoff mark and with a high Post UTME can gain admission.
Past Waec Questions on Post Utme is a collection of all the subject past examination questions to assist you with your studies for the admission into university of calabar. Candidate who have past questions give testimonies on how it helped them scale through in the examination and got them admitted in the first sitting.
You must understand that maximum preparation is required for success in any examination and this is assured to bring you success.
Why should you Unical Post Utme Past Questions
1. It gives you useful insights into the nature of questions to expect.
2. It will be easy for you to recognize repeated or rephrased questions and answer them with ease and speed.
3. It makes you time conscious.
How is Unical Post Utme Past Questions Pattern?
Unical past question past questions and answers are patterned in multiple choice format and it is not usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Mathematics involves calculation which means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination.
Sample of Unical Post Utme Past Questions
1. If only I ________ Insured? But I wasn’t But I have to pay a lot of money
- A. am
- B. have been
- C. had been
- D. was to be
- 2. Since the petition writer did not include his name the vice-chancellor refused to act on such____ letter
- A. a spontaneous
- B. an anonymous
- C. a scandalous
- D. a cowardly
- 3. Which of the following is not a measure of environmental control?
- A. preservation
- B. Stabilization
- C. Degradation
- D. Aforestation
- 4. Water pollution is caused by all the following except
- A. increased silt load
- B. sand filling
- C. sewage disposal
- D. industrial effluent
- 5. Find the average of the first four prime numbers greater than 10
- 6. When graphed in the (x,y) coordinate plane, at what point do the lines 2x+3y = 5 and x = -2 intersect?
- A. (-2,0)
- B. (-2,5)
- C. (0,5/3)
- D. (-2,3)
How to Buy
The complete Unical Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Unical Post Utme
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Mathematics Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [[email protected]] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!