Unijos Post Utme Past Questions. The University of Jos, abbreviated as Unijos, is a Federal University in Jos, Plateau State, central Nigeria. University of Jos. University of Jos. It is a renowned university in Nigeria which means a lot of student struggle to gain admission into the institution. The post utme scores of each candidates are the key to selecting successfully admitted students. However, studying with Past Questions and Answers is the secret of students who made it to the entrance list. The fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into UNIJOS is secured. That is the more reason oyu need to prepare for post utme more than you did for JAMB.
This past questions which have been compiled from past years will help you study well. We have made it very simple and portable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Therefore, past questions is what every prospective candidate needs to pass the examination well.
Why you need Unijos Post Utme Past Questions
When you study with past questions over a long period, you begin to have confidence in yourself and your ability to pass the exams. The examination fever is likely to transform into a feeling of excitement and expectation as you achieve maximum success.
How is Unijos Post Utme Past Questions Pattern?
It is strictly a multiple-choice question pattern. While the other examination type such as WAEC, NECO GCE, NABTEB comprise both the multi-choice and the theoretical aspects of the questions which are otherwise known as the essay.
Sample of Unijos Post Utme Past Questions
Use of English
Read the passage 1 below carefully and answer the questions that follow. Each question carries 2 marks
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is by taking the time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three stages in this process.
Firstly, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they themselves possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes, and interests to support the initial
However, it is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to disappointments and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
1. According to the author, couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship
(a) when they show their assets and liabilities
(b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes
(c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes
(d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of ……
(a) good and bad qualities
(b) adequate knowledge of each other
(c) individual responsibility
(d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage is
(a) young unmarried adults
(b) people seeking compatibility in their partner
(c) those who fall in love at first sight
(d) the general public and marriage counselors
1. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?
2. The principal constituents of natural gas are
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
How to Buy
The complete Unijos Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the Cambridge Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Jamb Result
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Unijos Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. d far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Unijos Past Questions and Answers In pdf format. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here