Unilorin Past Questions PDF. You can now download the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post Utme past questions and answers (PDF) for free here. This page contains a downloadable format of past questions and answers in core subject combinations for unilorin post UTME. On this page is also the Unilorin post Utme subjects for candidates applying for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Biochemistry, International Relations, Physiology, Accounting, Environmental, Engineering and so on.
This is why it’s important you prepare very well using Past Questions and Answers. Also, studying the past questions and familiarizing yourself with the answers will help you a lot in this competition. There are a lot of benefits in using past questions in preparation for this examination. This post contains all the information that you need before the upcoming examination.
Why you need Unilorin Past Questions PDF
Exam questions are presented in different formats. Some are multiple-choice questions, while others are in essay form. As a student, you need to familiarize yourself with these different formats to build your confidence.
Therefore, get past exam papers that will help you understand the different exam questions format. You will know how they are worded and interpret them to provide the correct answers. Besides, you will have a clue on exam-style for every subject. As a result, you will get into the exam room without fear.
How is Unilorin Past Questions PDF pattern?
Unilorin Past Questions and Answers are pattern in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of it occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Sample of Unilorin Past Questions PDF
1. The basic causes of the elimination of certain animals from the earth include
- A. man’s decision to live in cities and the development of large farmlands
- B. extensive killing of animals and the fast disappearance of their favourable habitats
- C. man’s penchant for meat and the sale of animals for meat and hides
- D. a deliberate battle against Nature and the quest for leopard skin.
2. From the passage, the attitude of the writer can be described as.
- A. partial
- B. optimistic
- C. indifferent
- D. pessimistic
3. The expression when man evolved a conscience means when
- A. man developed an awareness of right and wrong
- B. man’s intellect improved tremendously
- C. man acquired new habits
- D. man became a critical creature.
4. Which of the following statements is true according to the passage?
- A. Man kills animals only when he can afford to do so.
- B. Man cannot spare those animals that eat his kind.
- C. Man eats all categories of animals.
- D. Man poses the greatest threat to Nature.
- 5. The sentence there will be twice as many of us before most of us are dead means
- A. some increase in human and animal population growth rates
- B. mankind is fast spreading across the earth
- C. many of us will die as a result of population explosion
- D. the population growth rate will double before our death.
The 2002 World Cup Competition, also called Korea/Japan 2002, kicked off with a match between the defending champions, France, and the Senegalese national team from Africa.
Nobody had given the Senegalese any chance against the star-studded defending champions but the 1-0 scoreline in favour of Senegal showed that African football can no longer be taken for granted.
This shocking defeat of France had raised Africa’s hopes of going beyond the first round of the tournament. So when the Super Eagles of Nigeria filed out against Argentina on the morning of Sunday, June the second, 2002,
many Nigerian football enthusiasts delayed attending church service to watch the match live on television. As expected, the Super Eagles put up strong resistance to the Argentinian challenge and the day would not have ended on a somber note for Nigerians if the momentum had been sustained throughout the match.
The hope of going beyond the first round, though precarious, was very much alive as the Eagles were expected to defeat their next opponents, Sweden and England. But some shortcomings in the Nigerian national team needed to be rectified to brighten their chances against their next opponents.
First, the defence needed to be strengthened to prevent the opponents from incessantly terrorizing the goalkeeper.
Then the strikers also needed to improve on their lackluster performance against Argentina, since every Nigerian expected them to overwhelm their next opponents in the opening rounds. Lastly, rather than gamble with unfit players, a more creative use of the reserves would be necessary to smooth the way to the next round.
If World Cup debutants, Senegal ,could nurse the hope of playing in the knock-out stages of the tournament, then the Eagles should soar instead of being intimidated by big names,
for no team is invincible.
6. Which of the following captures the writer’s suggestion on how the Eagles could improve their performance in subsequent matches?
- A. Better goalkeeping, a better attack and a stronger midfield.
- B. Replacement of injured players, stronger attackers and a rugged defence.
- C. Good coaching, more strikers and more defenders.
- D. Fair officiating, good goalkeeping and fast players.
7. A suitable title for this passage is
- A. African Teams in the 2002 World Cup
- B. The FIFA Korea/Japan 2002
- C. The Nigerian and the Senegalese Teams
- D. The Eagles in World Cup 2002.
8. From the argument in the last paragraph, it can be concluded that the Eagles were
- A. more experienced than the Senegalese team
- B. not as strong as the Senegalese team.
- C. more timid and goal-shy than their opponents
- D. not sure of getting to the next round of the tournament.
9. The word debutants, as used in the passage, means
- A. hard-fighters
- B. under-dogs
- C. first-timers
- D. giant killers.
10. From the passage, it can be concluded that the writer
- A. was optimistic about the chances of the Eagles
- B. did not fancy the Eagles’ chances
- C. was non-committal about the chances of the Eagles
- D. was certain about the Eagles’ chances.
How to Buy
The complete Unilorin Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the Unilorin Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Unilorin Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Unilorin Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you Consider sharing these tips with your friends and relatives if you like these tipsu have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!