UNIMED Registration Procedures 2023/2024. University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released, and the registration procedures for newly admitted candidates have also been made available by the school’s management. See details of the procedures below.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
FRESH STUDENT’S REGISTRATION PROCESS (UTME/DE)
- 1. Visit UNIMED POST-UTME Portal to check admission status and accept if offered admission
- 2. Visit JAMB Website to check admission status & Print your Admission Letter if available
- 3. VISIT the University Portal on www.unimed.edu.ng/portal
- 4. Click on Make Payment to pay for Acceptance Fee via online payment system using VISA, Verve or MASTER Card and follow the subsequent instruction(s).UNIMED Freshers Registration Procedures
- 5. After successful payment, Print e-Payment Receipt online
- 6. Click Account Creation on the portal to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
- 7. Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
- 8. Proceed to Academic Affairs Office from 9th October, 2023 for Screening with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee payment receipt.
- 9. Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration.
- 10.On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space).
- 11.Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- 12.Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- 13.Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of
- Registration FormUNIMED Freshers Registration Procedures
- 14.Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement
- 15.Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
- 16.Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira