In this post, we will show you the US Embassy in Nigeria address, email, contacts information and phone numbers. You will need this information if you want to get in touch with the American Embassy in Nigeria.
Also, United States citizen who lives in Nigeria can find this information useful if they want to reach out to their embassy here in Nigeria.
I want to begin this article by taking a look at the detailed contact and addresses of the United States is America Embassy in Nigeria, and I want to begin this way:
The United States of America Embassy, Abuja Nigeria
Should anyone want to contact a customer service representative of the United States of America Embassy, let him used the full and detailed information about contact and address of the United States of America Embassy below:
For Specific Inquiries About Visa Please Visit Contact Below:
Plot 1075, Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja Nigeria
Telephone: (234) 01-440-6218
US Embassy in Nigeria Business Hours:
Business hours in the United States of America Embassy is Monday through Thursday from the hour of 07:30 a.m. through the hour 4:30 p.m. and also on every Friday from the hour of 7:30 a.m. to the hour 1:30 p.m. The Consular section in Abuja actually closed to every member of the public on the second and also the last Friday of every month.
N/b All the Visa and American Citizens Services inquiries are directed directly to the Consular section in Abuja, Nigeria.
US Embassy in Nigeria, Lagos Address, Phone, Fax
U.S. Consulate General Lagos Office
2 Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Business hours in the United States of America Embassy is Monday through Thursday, from the hour of 7:00 a.m. to the hour of 4:00 p.m. and also on Friday, from the hour of 7:00 a.m. to the hour of 1:00 p.m.
-If someone inquiry concerns a nonimmigrant visa case, he can send his email to LagosNIV@state.gov and also
-If someone inquiry concerns an immigrant visa case, he can send his email to LagosIV@state.gov and also
-If someone inquiry concerns American Citizen Services, he can send his email to LagosACS@state.gov and also
-If someone inquiry concerns a student visa, he can send he can email to LagosStudentVisas@state.gov
That out of the way, having attempting to provide the detailed information as regards US Embassy addresses in Nigeria and its contacts, I will also love to look at the functions of the US Embassy in Nigeria.
16 Functions of the US Embassy in Nigeria
The US Embassy has some functions in Nigeria, and so let us look at some of them. Below are some of the functions of the US Embassy in Nigeria:
1. To represent the government of the United States of America in Nigeria.
2. To protect the United States of American interests and also the relationship of the US community living in Nigeria.
3. To promote the bilateral relations between the United States of America and Nigeria as well as, communicate with its own authorities.
4. To present the United States of America’s positions as well as, the points of view that are before the institutions.
5. To monitor political, and economic, and social, and cultural as well as, defence issues, including any other matter of interest to the US, and also monitor information to the US authorities with respect to all relevant issues.
6. To support the US authorities’ during its official visits to the country of Nigeria.
7. To negotiate bilateral treaties as well as, other memoranda.
8. To interact with the Think Tanks, and the Universities and the civil society as well as, the media in order to provide information when such information is necessary to the US
9. To promote, and support as well as, develop the US language and their culture, which is perhaps, directly undertaken by the Embassy’s Cultural Department and Education Office.
10. To manage social media for all the activities as organized by the Embassy of the US in Nigeria.
11. To process the US official documents, such as the consular registration, and passport, and identity cards among other things
12. To legalize the official US documents.
13. To help in the civil registration as well as, the nationality, such as in births, and marriages, and adoptions, as well as, deceases.
14. To offer emergency assistance to the US nationals.
15. To ensure that there is consular assistance to US nationals in the event of judicial arrest and also procedure as well as, at the time of imprisonment.
16. To register the United States of America repatriating nationals.
More so, perhaps, the idea of diplomatic mission is usually something that has to do with International Relations, with a network of several other representative officers all for the purpose of promoting and as well, defending the citizens’ interests internationally, while also making sure that it ensures, there is respect for authorities, as well as, consistency on the part of the government activities.Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).