WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format. Do you know that the Marking Scheme for all physics practicals sections takes 35% of the mark, while the objective questions take 25%, and the theory makes the remaining 40%? What this therefore means is that, if you lose 35% in practicals, you have already failed. The practical section is regarded as the most important section. So what can you do to get a good grade in the exams? Here we present to you our WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format. This will help you to in passing the WAEC physics exams and come out successfully without any fear or doubt.
WAEC Physics Practical is a collection of experiments that demonstrate a wide range of physical concepts and processes. These resources are for the use of teachers of physics in schools and colleges. So if you are writing this particular exam, the only way out is by obtaining the previous practical physic past questions.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the previous years questions that have been given to candidates who wish to write WAEC, NECO or JAMB exams to get admission into the university, Polytechnic, colleges; and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. Waec physics practical Past Questions
All those who have bought our WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This Practical Physics Past Questions comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Why You Need A Copy of WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format Download
If you do not want to be a usual customer of WAEC, NECO or JAMB, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following under listed reasons.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. which of the following is a scalar quantity?
Correct Option: E
2. In which of the following simple machines is the effort applied between the load and the fulcrum?
C Wheel barrow
D Sugar tongs
Correct Option: D
3. The ice and steam points on a mercury-in-glass thermometer are found to be 90mm apart. What temperature is recorded in degree Celsius when the length of the mercury thread is 33.6mm above the ice point mark?
Correct Option: C
4. A gas occupies a certain volume at 27°C. At what temperature will its volume be three times the original volume assuming that its pressure remains constant?
Correct Option: D
V1T1 = V2T2 x V127+273 = 3V1T2 , T2= 900K; T=627°C
5. When two objects P and Q are supplied with the same quantity of heat,the temperature change in P is observed to be twice that in Q. If the masses of P and Q are the same,calculate the ratio of the specific heat capacities of P and Q
Correct Option: D
MCp ×2θ2 =mcθ ×θ ; CpCQ = m2mo
6. The instrument used in the measurement of atmospheric pressure is?
Correct Option: C
7. A tap supplies water at 30°C while another supplies at 86°C. If a man wishes to bath with water at 44°C, calculate the ratio of mass of hot water to that of cold water required
Correct Option: A
Mh(86−44)=Mc(44−30) thus giving 1:3
8. A steam trap is a component of apparatus used in determining the specific latent heat of vaporization of steam. In the steady state, the steam trap
A stores the steam for future use
B prevents the steam from escaping
C ensures that only dry steam gets into the calorimeter
D allows condensed steam to go into the calorimeter
Correct Option: C
9. A hygrometer is an instrument used to measure
A Dew point
C Relative density
D Relative humidity
Correct Option: D
10. The image of an object placed at the center of the curvature of a concave mirror is
A Inverted and magnified
B at the principal focus
C real and diminished
D Erect and virtual
Correct Option: E
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Practical Physics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, WAEC Physics Practical Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.