Youth Empowerment Nigeria 2022 – Are you a Nigerian searching for a youth empowerment program to enrol in? well, you don’t have to look any further.
Youth empowerment program are organizations targeted at youths and adults to help improve their standard of living in terms of finances, through skill development and the providing of opportunities that increase productivity within the country. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the information you need to enrol for the Youth Empowerment Nigeria program. Jamb Result
Youth Empowerment Nigeria
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is managed as a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) initiative controlled by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA).
Benefits of the Youth Empowerment Nigeria
Registered members will enjoy the below benefits:
- Job creation
- Business growth
- Education improvisation and others
Youth Empowerment Nigeria Application Form
The Youth Empowerment Nigeria Application Form 2022 Is Out. The Youth Empowerment Nigeria Application Form 2022 online registration exercise which is easy to apply for is now out for all citizens who need helping hands in their various Businesses and Education. Pounds to Naira
How to Apply
- Fill out an application form online or get an application form from the Youth Empowerment Nigeria (YEN) office. Application is FREE.
- Get Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of National Identity (NIN).
- Photocopy of a utility bill
- Two (2) guarantors: fill out the guarantor form and attach two passport photographs of guarantors (for LOANS only, not applicable to GRANTS).
- Submit a business summary or a proposal of not more than three pages to the Youth Empowerment Nigeria (YEN) office
- All original copies of documents must be presented for verification.
- Double application will lead to instant disqualification.
- The application process will take up to ten (10) working days after receiving your proposal to be verified.
- A meeting date will be communicated to the successful applicant for proposal defending.
- Successful applicants will receive a cash loan/grant within the next ten (10) working days after concluding the meeting.
Micro Business Loan Scheme
The Micro Business Loan Scheme offer loans with no collateral to young businessmen and women. Micro Business Loan Scheme partnering with some Microfinance banks and MSME Agencies in Nigeria to provide loans to prospective individuals. Youth Empowerment Nigeria
Micro Business Loan Scheme Loans Categories
Available loan amounts of cash or Facility range: N10, 000 (minimum) to N300, 000 (maximum) offered to an individual is expected to be paid back after 1-12 months. For you to be offered loans from 200,000 and above you MUST be a member of the Micro Business Loan Scheme.
Your payment could either be weekly or monthly, anyone you prefer.
All loan categories attract a token Interest rate of a particular percent with reducing loan balance.
Non-Members are to pay an interest rate of 5%, while Members are to pay an interest rate of 3%.
What are the Requirements?
- Applicants must be between the ages of 21 to 45 years old.
- Applicants must be an entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur.
- Must own a business or a business Initiative.
- Also, must have a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Must have a bank account with GuaranteeTrust Bank (GTBank).
- Must provide two guarantors.
- Must have a valid Identification card whether your Voters card, National ID card (NIN), Driver’s license, or International passport.
- Must reside in Nigeria and have a verifiable residential address (Business location is optional).
- Loan application letter.
- Duly completed application form.
- Current utility bill.
- Recent passport-size photographs
Benefits of the Micro Business Loan Scheme
- No collateral.
- Access to funds for business expansion.
- Access to other loan products
- Flexible repayment structure
- Training on basic financial management, business planning and customer relations and other business-related training.
- Low-interest rate.
- Expert financial advice is available
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here