How to buy MTN airtime online with debit card. It is impossible for you to find someone living in Nigeria not owning an MTN Sim card. MTN is arguably one of the biggest mobile network in Nigeria with masses in almost every city and villages across Nigeria. It is estimated that 55 million Nigerians use MTN, thus making the demand for its recharge cards a hot cake. In the wake of this, greedy local vendors have used it as an opportunity to add an extra N10 to every MTN recharge card they sell, totally unfair I must say.
Well, I can’t remember when last I walked up to a local vendor to buy MTN recharge card. Whenever I’m low on airtime all I do is pick up my phone and buy airtime online with my debit card and before I say Jack Robinson, my phone has been topped up. You too can buy MTN airtime with your debit card, and that is what I will be sharing with you in this post today. Before we get started, let’s look at the benefits of buying MTN Airtime online with a debit card
BENEFITS OF BUYING MTN AIRTIME ONLINE WITH DEBIT CARD
- No extra charges
Like I earlier mentioned, when you buy MTN airtime with your debit card, you save your self from extra charges by greedy local vendors.
- It is quick
Quick is an understatement, it is fast as lighting. You don’t need to stress yourself dialing 12 – 14 digits.
- It is convenient
Sometimes, we run out of Airtime in the most unlikely places and time.We may be on the bus traveling or in the middle of an important conversation,when we get interrupted by that familiar lady’s voice. Instead of stressing yourself looking for a kiosk to buy a recharge card from, you can easily top up your phone with your debit card.
- It can be done 24/7
Have you ever ran out of Airtime in the night? It can be so annoying. Most kiosk closes at 9 pm so if for instance, you run out of airtime around 10 pm, how will you top up your phone? This is why buying airtime online with your debit card is the best option. It can be done anytime, any day.
- You get bonuses.
If you are concerned about whether or not you will still get bonuses when you buy MTN airtime online with your debit card, the answer is Yes! Just like topping up with a paper recharge card, when you buy airtime online, you will still get bonuses.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you buy MTN airtime with your debit card, you do not pay with physical cash. Payment is done from your account. Let’s take for example you want to buy airtime worthy N500, the money will be deducted from your account if the transaction is successful.
METHODS OF BUYING MTN AIRTIME ONLINE WITH DEBIT CARD
Quickteller is on the most trusted platform to buy MTN airtime online.
- Visit the website quickteller.com or download the application from the play store.
- For new users, you will have to register but if you are already an existing user, simply login in. Registration is hassle-free and easy.
- After registration, click on buy airtime and select the network (MTN) Select the amount of airtime you want.
- Input your MTN mobile number
- Input your Inter-switch ATM card details to allow payment and submit.
- Your account balance will be topped up immedi8ately. A confirmation Sms will be sent to you and you can check you can dial *556# to confirm.
- MTN AIRTIME TOP UP
- Go to mtntopup.com
- If you are an existing user, simply login but for the new user, you will have to register. Registration is simple and won’t take up to a minute.
- You will see a drop-down menu full of different countries. Select your country and enter your MTN number.
- Enter the amount of airtime you want to purchase and click submit Input your Visa/ Master card details to pay for the airtime. Payment can also be made using Paypal.
- Your account balance will be topped up instantly.
- Visit Vtpass.com
- Register if you are a new user or login if you are an existing use.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter your Email
- Enter your amount
- Choose your preferred payment method. It can be either verve, visa or MasterCard.
- You will receive your airtime instantly.
Millions of Nigeria top up their airtime for themselves, friends and family. Ding is simply three S’s (Simple, sweet and safe). If you want to use ding in buying MTN airtime, here are the steps.
- Sign up
- Enter MTN number
- Select an amount from N1,436 – N20,110
- Proceed to payment using Pay Pal, MasterCard, visa or verve
- You will receive your airtime immediately.
Using a smartphone or computer, you can top up your account or someones else with ease. World Remit is safe, trusted and fast.
- Create Account
- Select Nigeria as your country
- Input the number you want to recharge
- Enter the number again for confirmation
- Select the amount from N40-N15,00 and press send
- Pay via MasterCard or visa and press Submit
- You or the person will receive the card within seconds
An ATM does not only dispense cash, but it can also be used to pay utility bills as well as buy recharge card.
- Insert your card (Master, Visa or Verve)
- Enter your four digit pin
- Select airtime recharge
- Select your account type ( Savings or current)
- Select the mobile network
- Input the amount
- Input your phone number
- Recheck if the number is correct
- Lastly, select proceed
- You will receive a message that your account balance has been topped up. You can then confirm it by dialing *556#
The world is moving fast and things are now done “sharp-sharp”. In just a matter of years, Nigeria will soon join the elite nations that use debit cards to do almost every transaction. Next time if you run out of airtime, do not stress yourself walking under the scorching sun to Mama Bisi or Mama Chidera kiosk to buy airtime. Simply recharge your phone online with your debit card. Be smart! Live smart!Buy and Sell Bitcoin in Nigeria - Register for free on Luno
Click here to see the latest Study Abroad Scholarships and Guides
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).